Chapter 39

And here it is, the amazing update of Ruby :)  Let her know what you think and make sure to vote and spread the word :)

_____________________________________________________

Ruby’s P.O.V.

I am so sick and tired of her bullshit. I am through. I didn’t want anything to do with her or Jimmy. I didn’t want anything to do with her and I didn’t want to talk to Jimmy, I just wanted to get on with my life and forget about them. I was sick and tired of being hurt, yes it’s life and I was going to get hurt but not like this.

I stuffed everything of mine into my duffle bag and my backpack and blasted my music in my headphones trying to calm my raging heart. I got everything and opened my door and looked over to find Katie lying on the couch looking at me with my things. I saw her sit up and try and block the door from me but I stood over her. I was stronger than her and I was really, really ticked off. I glared at her and she moved out of the way and I left the apartment and called for a taxi cab to go somewhere other than that apartment building. I didn’t know where I was going but I decided to just go to the park and chill out there with my things there with me until I could figure out something to do for the time being.

When the taxi came to the park, I paid him and got my things and found a place to sit up against a tree. I put my head back and let out a deep breath and breathed. There was some cool wind which felt good and it brought some fresh air, the warm Californian sun beating down on me and it felt really good to just be here and relax, not cutting and not having anyone bothering me for once.

Brian’s P.O.V.

I was walking home from Jimmy’s deep in thoughts. Jimmy wasn’t making much sense but I couldn’t care less about him anymore. I was so sick of his bullshit and the thought of Katie was planted into my head. We had an amazing time last night and when I woke up to her gone, it broke my heart. I wanted so bad to be with her and I thought when I had her in my arms, that something was fixed but I guess I was wrong. I wanted to call her and ask her if she was alright but somehow I couldn’t do it.

“God, what is wrong with you, Haner?” I asked myself. I shook my head and took a cigarette and lit one up and took a deep breath. Moments later my phone rang just as I walked up my driveway and I saw that it was Ruby. I didn’t even know if I wanted to answer it but I did anyways.

“Hey,” I said lightly taking a drag of my cigarette.

“Hi, look can I stay with you for a while? Katie and I had a fight…again,” Ruby told me which kind of surprised me. Not only were me and Jimmy fighting, Katie and Ruby did, Katie and I and then Jimmy and Ruby. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

“Ugh…sure, I guess I don’t see a problem,” I said lightly. Of course I saw a problem with that! I saw God knows how many problems with that! Not only was my best friend pissed at me but Katie was mad and this was all going to blow up in Ruby’s and I’s faces. But, we were friends and she needed a place to say.

“Thanks, and um…I need a ride,” She chuckled nervously. I laughed and agreed to be where she was and drove on over there hoping things would be alright for us.

Ruby’s P.O.V.

Brian and I didn’t say anything really. I didn’t want to talk about the fight or why I was upset with Jimmy and so, we didn’t say anything. I did calm down however and I did feel better and when I got to Brian’s, it made me feel sick. I don’t know why but it did. He came and showed me the guest room, asking if I wanted anything to eat or drink and I shook my head, not feeling in the mood for anything at the moment.