Chp.1 - Not Again!!

It was a normal summer night when Sadie was staying at my house. It was near 11 p.m when I ran to her room, waiting for Toonami.

"Sadie! Hurry up! Bleach is starting" I yelled, eating Pocky.

"What is the big deal with Bleach?" Sadie asks. I gasp.

"Bleach is Amazing~" I sing. Sadie scoffed lightly as Bleach starts. I sing the opening theme for that season, Ranbu No Melody or Melody of the wild dance by S.I.D. Sadie chuckles at me and I groan afterwards, showing it was a filler episode!

"Da' Fuck?!" I yell. "I already know Gin is going to die in a few more episode so this is just soo stupid!"

Sadie laughs and we just watch the episode, afterward Uncut Naruto starts. Sadie has never seen Part 1 of Naruto, so we HAD to watch it. Sadie tugs at my shirt. 

"Mn?" I say, looking at her.

"I need to pee" She puts out her hand. "Come with me..It's dark"

"Girl! Slendermen doesn't live in my hallway! Go by your self!"

"I wouldn't mind anyway" Saide giggles. "He be my crepper" Sadie got up and walked to the bathroom. It was the part when Sasuke's Curse Mark was taking over him and I was on the edge of my bed, about to fall down, when I heard a scream from the bathroom.

I ran into there to see Sadie on the toilet.

"Jenny! There is a spider in here!" She points to a small Daddy Long Legs in the corner. I sweatdrop and facepalm.

"Gurl! That is not fucking Claude from Black Butler! Calm yo tits!" I yell and then Sadie screams, jumpping on my back.

At that moment, the black and purple vortex pops up from my floor. Sadie gasp and my eyes widen as we fall down the vortex.

"NOT AGAIN!" I yell.

"AND THE SPIDER IS COMING WITH US!!" Sadie yells as we fall into the vortex. I was hoping we would go back into Black Butler, but I was so wrong about that.