Chp.5 - Let's train or take a nap? and let's glomp Grimmy-Cat...Again!

I get details from Aizen where Starrk room was. I let out a huge sigh, and knocked on the door. Lilynette , with her small self, opened the door.

"Hey. I am Jenny...I was told by Aizen I needed to be trained by Starrk" I said smiling a bit.

"He is asleep over there" She points to him on a stack of pillows. "I'll wake him up" She began to walk to him.

"Okay?" I walked into the room, looking around. Lilynette began to slap him in the face, I gasp and sweatdroped. "Y-You are ganna hurt him!"

"He'll be fine" She yelled, still slapping him. Starrk woke up ,looked at me and fallls back asleep.

"Wake up, Starrk!!" She yelled,slaping him the face.

"I-It's fine..! I picked Starrk for a reason! I knew he wasn't going to train but I really wanted to take a nap" I chuckled a bit, yawning.

"What?!" Lilynette said as I layed next to Starrk.

"Do you mind if sleep here?" I yawned, turning on my Ipod.

Starrk groaned, "As long as you don't wake me up"

"Of coures." I smirked, playing my music. Lilynette walked away as me and Starrk fell asleeep

~3 Hours Later~

I woke up still next to Starrk. I lifted my head and looked around.

"Starrk.." I groaned, pushing him a bit. "You need to train me..". He didn't wake and I sighed, facepalming.

I stood up, heading for the door. I walked around until I found Grimmjow, in his room.

"Grimmy-Cat!" I yelled, jumping on him.

"Wha-!" He yelled when I jumped on him. We fell on the floor, and I was on top of him, smirking.

"What is the deal with you?" He growled.

"I like you!" I yelled. He cocked a eyebrow.

"You don't know me" Grimmjow huffed.

"I know you want to be king. You want to rule everything..and that's whats awesome about you" I placed my hands on his chest.

Grimmjow smirked, "Is the so?" He placed his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to his face.

I yelped, blushing. I growled and kicked him in the balls, but his legs blocked it.

"Stop it" I huffed, blushing more.

"Oh please. You love it" He gripped my waist harder.

"Will you two stop?" I heard a voice say and Grimmjow scoffed.

"Do you have a problem with it, Ulquiorra?". My eyes widen as I turn to see Ulquiorra, with a bland look, stareing at me and Grimmjow.