23 - weird otp noises

Saide was on the verge of busting into tear when aizen said those words, while I just gave a confused yet angry expression on my face.

" what did you just fu--?" I spoke but aizen hushed me, with his finger,  before I could curse.

" language, first of all , and you two are going to fake die .. "

I licked the finger that he held to my mouth, hoping that would move him away, which it did. "What do you mean fake die ?"

" I will use Kyoyka Suigetsu to make an illusion that you two died, so you two can stay here . " Aizen spoke as she wiped the small amount of spit off his finger.

"Mnn. Okay " I was still very 'ehh' about the plan but I had no other choice then to trust him. I explained to Sadie what the plan was before she had a panic attack.

We then stayed in Aizen's room, so we wouldn't be found, but every now and then -- explosions would go off and make our anxiety go up, as both of us hated loud sounds.

Moments passed before Gin came in and I simply waved at him, before he did the same, with his crazy ass.

" Lord Aizen seems to have a interest in you two" he spoke in a sly voice and I gave a soft shrug, not understanding why while Sadie booped his nose, being random.

" This place is getting boring " Sadie sighed and simply began to Pat her head, thinking of way to entertain her.

" Go play with your sword or something "I muttered, showing why I should never have child, as I would easily send them off to their death just because I have no need of entertaining them

Gin then left us back alone in the room before I saw Grimmjow passing through. I jumped up, waving. " Hey!! GRIMMYCAT!"

He gave a scoff but still walked over to us, seeming as he had nothing else better to do. " Whatcha' to brats want ?"

" Come -- sit " I patted the area next to me , giving a cute grin. He had no choice but to listen to me , as Aizen said.

Grimmjow slid down the wall, crossing his legs as he sat next to us . " Now what ?" he asked, seeming confused and extremely bored.

I made conversation with Grimmjow as Sadie stabbed the wall next to us , making holes in the wall.

  By the time that made her bored, Grimmjow and I were asleep, taking a nap as my head laid on his shoulder and our hands softly intertwined with one another, mine on top of his.