24 - # spoiler alert

what felt like hours of me and Grimmjow napping finally ended when he left , due to Aizen wanting to see him.

I slowly woke up to see Sadie asleep, her head on my thighs. A sigh left my lips and I rubbed her hair softly, looking around.

I actually wished to go walk around but my thighs where currently Sadie's pillows so I stayed in place, falling back asleep soon afterwards.

Aizen walked past us soon, alone -- which was strange. "Hello , you two " he spoke to us and I waved , seeming tired - due to me waking up moments later.

He continued to move past me and I looked up, removing Sadie's head off my thighs and softly onto the ground. I stood up and slowly made my way towards aizen.

  I stepped next to him, I looking to my side to see him. He was only a inch or two , so I had to look up to speak to him. ' mind if we walk... and talk? '

' not at all. ' he spoke in his usually casual voice. I simply love aizen with a burning passion so this is like me talking to an a-class celebrity or even like, God or something.

We walked and talked for a moment or two, me asking him about why he wanted to become a God and whatnot, and his reasons where rather good, as he saw the gotei 13 as corrupt and stupid system and felt like the soul king needed to be stop.

' i mean -- it is understandable.  as a .. well, poor lgbt female whom is a person of color in a world where -- well, it is ruled my rich straight white people who think everything they want belongs to them -- people can get corrupt and they all think what they believe is the right way -- but no. all humans are equally messed up and fucked up, in my opinion ' i spoke fast and aizen only stared at me, before he stopped in his place.

I stopped, a few steps behind him. As I blink in confusion, I felt his two index fingers lift my chin up to feel his lips place a kiss on my forehead.

I felt like I was in a cheesy romance movie and my crush gave me a kiss, so I was literally about to die.

  I stepped back, eyes widened as I felt my heart beat faster then the beat of a edm song before the drop.

' w - what the hell was that for ?!' I yelled and he simplied chuckled at my reaction.

' You are the first person to agree with my actions whom are completely stupid and has their own thoughts of what to do . 'His words shocked me and I fixed my face, walked closer to him.

' -- first of all -- hurt one hair on orihime's head -- I will stab you right in the hogyoku -- breaking it and killing you ~ ♡'  i simply tapped the location of the orb in his chest with my finger ' - two ; try not let gin get any closer to you , because after all he is a snake , not very smart of you , sosuke aizen ~♡ ' i turned on my heel, walking away from him.

' what is it about gin ?' i heard anger in his voice, which was rare.

' i would tell ya, but ya know, spoiler alert ~ ♡ ' i walked away and once I was far enough, I slid on the nearest wall, on the verge of a panic attack.

   ' -- did ... I really do that ..!? pOR QUE¿¿ ' I yelled soon afterwards.