Chp.13 - That's what ya get and that's why I am taking a nap, in your bed!

As me and Sadie walk around this large palce, I mutter and Sadie plays music. We play Wrecking Ball and I laugh.

'"I came in like a wrecking ball, I never hit so hard at love!" I sing and Sadie laughs. Szayel walks past us and smirks.

"Hello~" Sadie waves at him and I simply gave a smile as he walked away. I walk infront of Sadie, turning my head back at Szayle. I chuckled lightly as Sadie comes back up to me.

We walk more and I see Harribel infront of us with her Fraccións Apacci, Mila Rose and Sung-Sun. I always thought Harribel was really pretty. I wanted to tell her that now but I just couldn't.

"You two" Harribel said to us. I stood up straight, chills going down my spine.

"Y-Yes?" I asked and Sadie did the same.

"How old are you two?" I was kinda shocked by the question.

"I'm 14. and Sadie in 15" I smiled sadly at her question and Sadie nodded.

"Lord Aizen.." She sighed then walked off. I was confused and I blinked. "Go straight and take the first exit to the right and you'll be near Grimmjow's room"

"T-Thank you very much!" I yell and run off to where Grimmjow's room was. We get out the exit and I see Grimmjow, with his arm cut off. I really wanted to be pissed but I didn't want Grimmjow to knwo that I kinda liked him

"That's what you get..." I muttered  and Grimmjow scowled. 

"Shut up" I growled after he said that, I walked away and Saide followed me. 

"Where are we going?" Sadie asked me. 

"I am going to take to a nap..in Grimmjow's bed." I mutter, going into his room and locking it behind Saide.