20 - off to heuco mundo

Soon afterwards , we headed back to the barracks of squad seven. I slowly began to think of what part of the anime or Manga we are in. my brain slowly floated into space as I thought and I soon bumped into someone.

  I didn't feel much pain, so I assume they were smaller then me. ' I am so sorry ! ' I proclaimed and went to see if they were okay.

' Jenny ? ' the voice belonged to Rukia and my heart nearly stopped. Sadie cringed with me and I knew we had to come clean with mostly everything.

' hey Rukia ' I said in a low voice and Sadie waved slowly at her. ' we gotta tell ya something '

' can it wait, Orihime has -- ' Rukia attempted to tell us but I finished it, giving her hints about out true selves.

' she is in heuco Mundo so no one gets hurt.. ' Rukia looked confused and I sighed, before I thought of a idea.

' are you going to get her? take us with you ! we can help ! ' I begged and grabbed on to her hands. ' please ! '

a soft sigh left her mouth before she nodded her head. ' I suppose so. how are you going to help though? '

' we really aren't shinigami's, we are -- ' Sadie almost blurted out the fact that we are working for Aizen but I covered her mouth before she could.

' humans who can see ghost , like Ichigo, and we can also see into the future, so we know where exactly Orihime is ' I spoke and Rukia nodded her head, believing us.

' you better be telling the truth ' both Sadie and I nodded our heads when she said that. we began to follow her to the spot were her and renji were going to leave at.

as we headed there , Sadie looked worried while I had a crazy grin on my face. ' is it crazy that I am ready for this? I am ready for a fight '

Sadie looked very worried after that statement as I placed my arm over her shoulder, smirking slightly. ' what are you ready for ?'

' to die ' she muttered softly before I gave a soft laugh.

' we both might have our wishes granted today '