Chp.14 - I promise on Lord Jashin not to tell anyone!!

I curled up into a little ball in Grimmjow's bed, like a cat would, and purred soflty.

"Jenny? Are you a cat?" Sadie asked and I nodded my head. I heard a knock on the door and I grumbled.

"It's Grimmjow, don't let him in.." I said and Sadie opened it anyway. Grimmjow growled and I sweatdropped at Sadie.

"Why are you in my bed?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I am tired." I purred. Grimmjow pulled the cover from under me, making me fall off the bed. I yelled and piuted rubbing my side.

"What was that for?" I huffed, and Grimmjow pushed us out of his room. I fell on my butt and Sadie was on her side

"Just go away" He growled and I sweatdropped, knowing my iPod was in there. I was on oovoo with someone and i wanted to talk to them.

"Sadie...Let's see what he is doing. Accepte my oovoo request" Sadie did as I said and I took her phone. Grimmjow was currently pulling off his shirt. My face turned red and blood nearly shot from my nose.

Sadie knocked on the door and Grimmjowed opened it. "Can Jenny get her iPod back". He tossed it to Sadie and she took her phone back from me. I was still blushing and I grabbed me iPod from her.

I stood up, patting my face to get the blush away. "Lets go ask Aizen something". Sadie stood up as I walked away and she followed me.

I went to Aizen's lair but Gin was infront of the door, smirking.

"I am sorry you two, but Lord Aizen wants some alone time" Gin gave a snake smile. "What was it you two needed?"

"No, we were just bored" I waved my hand and chuckled.

"Yea!" Sadie chuckles and I smile sadly at Gin.

"I know why you are here Gin.." I said softly. Gin looked at me, kinda shocked then opens his eyes.

"You are smarted then you seemed" Gin was about to pull out his Zanpaktuo. I 'eeped' then made Sadie get infront of me.

"I-I promise I won't ell anybody!" I squeaed and Gin chuckled.

"Do you promise?" My eyes widen. Gin trusted my. I gave out my pinky and grinned.

"I promise on Lord Jashin" I tooke his pinky and Gin gave a snake smirk

"I won't hesiste to stab you if you spill out a word" Gin saw the door open and I nodded my head before Aizen came in.

"Let's go Gin" Aizen walked off and Gin nodded his head, walking after him. I sighed a bit.

"Lets go outside Sadie" I yelled then ran from her.

"Jenny!" Sadie yelled, running after me. We were headed to our new adventure outside, in the sand, and in the freaking heat

"Just like band camp!" I thought to myself, grinning