Chp.11 - Time for Plan B! No Sadie, That's Plan C..

After we got back from shopping, it had already stop snowing and I was so tired. As we walked in, I let out a loud yawn and Sadie blinks at me.

"Are you tired?" Sadie asked me and I nodded my head.

"Don't go to sleeeep Jenny!" Sadie hugged me and I pushed her off. I mumble, sitting down and Ikaku came in.

"Who's the chick?" He ask.

"That's.." Renji said I grunted.

"Call me Jenny" I waved my hand and closed her eyes. I opened to see Toshiro looking at me, his eyes narrowing. "Is there a problem?"

"No. We'll be leaving now.." he mutters and Rangiku waved as they left.

"Jenny?" Sadie asked me, sitting next to me. "We need to go now"

"We haven't gotten everything we need" I sighed.

"NO..I am hungry and I am tired...and I wanna take a shower.." She pouted. I patted her head and got up.

"I guess we are leaving now,." I said out loud and Rukia looked at us. "We need to find a place to stay for tonight"

"Wait! You can stay here!" She giggles and I look at her.

"Don't listen to her" Ichigo chuckles and Rukia pulls him to the side. I heard them whisper and I sighed.

"Let's stay here, Jenny Jen-Jen!" Sadie smiled and I sighed.

"We'll stay" I mumbled and sat down. Rukia smiled, pulling me into the other room. We talked about this for awhile until the sun went down. I was released and Sadie took her shower and was back into her booty shorts.

I stood outside, looking up until I heard someone walk to me.

"Hey" Ichigo walked next to me and I smiled.

"Hey, bro" I said back and he smiled. "Don't mind me..I like being alone"

"I can see that. It's nice for awhile to be alone, so I can get away from thoses 3" Ichigo sighs and I laugh.

"My family is like that. I am the youngest of 3 but my older brother is moved out" I sighed and Ichigo smiled. "I live with my mom, dad and my older sister. It's a pain at time--" I suddenly felt none other then Grimmjow's spirt nearby and I huffed.

Ichigo ran inside and Sadie ran to me.

"What happened?" She asked and I grabbed her hand.

"Grimmjow has come.." I sighed and I took her to him. I saw Grimmjow and her smirked at me.

"Hey" Grimmjow grinned and I looked at him.

"Because of you, our plan is messed uo but I thought of another one." I grinned afterwards and Sadie looks at me.

"Is that the one where we go to mexico amd make tacos?" She said.

"No..That's if we go to jail and we break out.." I sighed. "Grimmjow is going to 'kidnap' us and take us a hostages"

"Good plan!" Sadie smiles and I push her down. "Ichigo and Rukia are coming.."

Sadie nodded her head and Grimmjow smirked.

"Good plan" He held me back the neck as Ichigo came. Ichigo gave a shocked look and Rukia went to Sadie. Sadie was a good actor, so I trusted her.

"I-Ichigo..?" I said, scared. Grimmjow held me tighter and I felt real pain. "T-To real.." I mumbled. I knew this plan would work, but I never thought what would happen nest would ever happen.