17 - mission to the gotei 13

I slowly dragged Sadie to Aizen's room, where he sat in his high ass chair for the gods.

  " Aizen.. " I said and stopped dragging my amigo around.

" Yes ? " He almost seemed please to answer any and all of my questions, as if it was a joke to him, but trust me, it wasn't a joke to me.

" why are here ? you seem to be giving low rank jobs that only 50 and below class arrancara should be doing. " I was not to the mood and clearly Tosen heard my additude, as he gave a glare to where i was standing.

" to keep you busy, of course. " aizen spoke and as I place my hand on my hips, a idea sprung into my little brain.

  " allow us to entire the soul society. we can easily disguise ourselves as soul reapers. " aizen seemed to give a small smirk at the idea and soon allowed us to entire the soul society,  even though we were only human.

as we made our way to the nearest changing room, I filled Sadie in on the code on conduct, quote on quote, for the gotei 13.

  ' we need to be in the same squad -- so we can easily stay together. how about, squad ten or eleven. ?" I -- personally, was biased towards ten since I love both toshiro and rangiku, but squad eleven seemed more of a fun time.

  we got in our uniforms and with our own zanpakuto, thanks to Aizen. Sadie's control shadow while my own controlled smoke, which I found interesting.

  ' let's be on our way .. ' I spoke and headed towards the portal that aizen made for us, which should land us in the gotei 13. I was already not in the mood to go through another portal of sorts, but Sadie literally pushed me in, before jumping in and landing on my back. what a great way to start a new mission.