Chp.7 - I am the best Drum Major, EVER!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay! You Espadas are going to a training of marching!" I yell as we stand in the sand.

"Why?" Grimmjow huffs.

"Because! You maggots need to learn somethings, and that include you Sadie! and also..I need some training myself" I chuckled a bit, grabbing my whistle.

"Okay! We now are going to do 50 jumpjacks!" I gives them the starts and most of the Espada's do jumpjacks. I was standing by the side lines, smirking.

"Why aren't you doing it!?" Grimmjow yelled.

"I twisted my ankel" I huffed back, smirking.

After all of the Esapdas got done form streching, I chuckle a bit.

"Hey Aizen?" I asked, who was right besides me.

"Yes?" He asked.

"How large is this place?" I smirked a bit.

"About 200 miles" Aizen replied.

"Okay! Espadas! One Laps around the outside of Heuco Mundo and you MUST run!" I yelled, blowing my whistle.

Me and Aizen chuckled as they began to run but Grimmjow stood still. I huffed, walking to him.

"What are you doing you" I ask.

"Why should I listen to you?" Grimmjow growled at me.

"Aizen told me I have the same power as him...well...same power for telling you what to do but you MUST run when i tell you to run!" I huffed, stepping on his foot and poking his hole.

"Fine Fine" He huffed, begin to run.

"MOVE WITH A PURPOSE!!" I yelled, making him run more.

"I am the best Drum Major, ever~" I chuckled, going back to Aizen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay! Because we have no yard lines in the sand..We are just going to work on stance" I huffed and Sadie raised her hand.

"Yes Sadie?" I ask.

"Why are we doing this?" She huffed.

"Becasue..I need to practice and Aizen made them" I said but I could tell nobody was listening. "Fine...We are done for today" I huffed and Grimmjow got a smirk.

"Finnaly" He walked up to me as the rest of the Espada's and Sadie went away.

"Hush and I still need to nap with you" I chuckled and Grimmjow gave me a look.

"Why should I do that?" Grimmjow asked.

"Because..." I thought. "Nevermind" I sighed, looking down.

"I knew it" He huffed then looked at me. I was looking at my feet with a sad face on. "Fine!" He huffed, pinking me up in bridaly style.

"G-Grimmjow! I asked for a nap with you, not for me to get picked up by you, but I kinda like it" I blushed and chuckled.

"Shut up" He growled, as we went to his room. When we got to his room, Grimmjow threw me on the bed and laided next to me. "Go take your nap"

"Thanks!" I yelled, grabbing his arm and cuddeling with it. I slowly feel asleep, smiling.

"Night Grimmjow" I yawned, falling asleep.