Chp.6 - Sadie? Why are you so stupid?

Hey! Quick message! I entered this story into the BleachWattyAwards! They really don't have much fan-fics in there so, if any fans have Bleach fan-fics. You could enter that! Link to the page is in the external link on the side if you want to go there!! ^^

~Jenny

I am still on Grimmjow when Ulquiorra enters the room. I pop up from Grimmjow, sitting on the floor.

"What were you two doing?" He ask, staring at me.

"I-I am sorry! I jumped on him" I blushed more as Grimmjow got up and huffed.

"Yeah. Blamed the girl" Grimmjow said.

"What?! You are one who got all upon me! Pull my waist and crap!" I het him the head, and Ulquiorra pulled me up from the floor.

I blushed, "Hey...I thought Sadie was with you"

"She tried to jump on me...So i left her to come get you. You have been around her more, So you could calm her down"

"I understand" I sighed, then looked at Grimmjow. "See Ya later, Grimmy-cat~" I purred walking out with Ulquirro.

He showed me the way to Sadie, who was on the floor. I facepalmed,

"Sadie..What in the hell are you doing?"

"I am bored!" She yells until I step on her stomach. "THAT HURT, JENNY!!"

"Okay?"

Sadie groaned, rolling away from me. I sighed, walking off.

"I'll be outside, marching if ya need me!" I yelled to Sadie.

"Can I watch?" Sadie ask.

"Sure!" I smiled, pulling her to the way out. As we walked out, we saw Aizen.

"Mn? I hope you two are having a wonderful time here" he smiked.

"Hai!" I yelled. "But I need to pratice my marching if ya need me!" I yell pulling Sadie.

"Marching? Is that something you human do?" Aizen asked.

"Yep! You can watch if you like?" I cooed.

"How about you teach the Espada's to do this 'marching'?"

I grinned, nodding my head. "This is going to be fun!" I thought.