26 - the end .. part uno

Sometime after our fake death, we were hidden by the order of aizen. I have no idea why we where so special for him to care enough about us. It really did confuse me but not sadie, as she saw it as them, being lower arrancars, treating her like a princess.

I sat against a wall, arms crossed under my chest as I simply observed them bidding to her every need. I chuckled and looked at the one that walked to me, asking what I needed.

' some water and maybe a snack will do ' i spoke and the arrancar nodded its head and went on its way. I closed my eyes for a moment and waited for the arrancar the bring me a tea glass of water along with a snack. I sat and drank the water as Saide continued to be pampered.

I stood up and waved at her. ' i will be walking around for a while. I won't get lost, I promise .. ' Sadie simply nodded at me and I exited the room.

As I walked around, my heart turned and I sighed, stopping in place. This place was getting boring so sadie and I needed to go home, soon.

I turned around and ran back to where Sadie, tears in my eyes as I remembered that best things about out world.

I missed the good food my mom would make for me. I missed the rainy days that made the air become cold and relaxing. I missed the little things that heuco mundo couldn't offer to me.

Once I made it to Sadie, I grabbed her hand and wiped my eyes. ' i .. i am ready to go home .. ' i spoke softly. Sadie gave a sad sigh but nodded her head also. ' let's tell aizen .. '

We began to walk back to aizen's lair but bumped into Grimmjow on the way. My lips curled into a small smile and I gave him a fist bump to him - he gave it back, which made me happy.

' i will miss you . ' i spoke and gave him a hug before leaving, Sadie still following me. She gave Grimmjow a wave and we made it into Aizen's lair, a frown on my face.

  ' we .. we need to go home . ' i spoke and aizen simply nodded his head and came to us. He rubbed out heads softly and opened the senkabon.

Before we made our way out, I walked towards gin and tousen. I gave gin a hug -- making him look confused but slowly gave him a hug back. ' gonna miss ya kid .. '

When I went to Tousen, I gave a sigh and a soft smile. ' i .. i am sorry for acting like a ass . I hope you forgive me. ' he simply nodded his head and I gave him a fist bump.

As we made our way to the senkabon and tears beamed in my eyes. ' This has been one hell of a adventure but we gotta go home.' I spoke and Aizen simply nodded his head.

' Take this .. ' he handed me a folded up price of paper. I looked at it and took it into my hand. I nodded my head -- both me and Sadie then gave Aizen a large hug before we entered the senkabon, which then made the vortex show up.

We jumped in and I held on to the paper with all of my heart, hoping we ended up in my bed, but everything just went .. black.