19 - time for plan u

Me and Sadie were only three hours in of being official members of squad seven and I was already loving it but Sadie was bored out of her mind.

' Let's go and make some friends ! ' she then took my hand, making us leave the barracks and wonder straight into squad ten barracks.

' see , now we are in a completely different squad barracks ' i huffed and fussed at her for a moment before I hear a familiar voice call out Sadie's name.

' BOOBY BUDDY!! ' Sadie cheered and my heart dropped into my stomach. I knew it was Rangiku and far behind her had to be Toshiro.

' we have to get going ' I said, beginning to push her before she smiled and waved at Rangiku instead.

' what are you two doing here ? ' she asked and I wasn't able to think of a good enough lie before Toshiro came , glaring at both of us.

' I .. I am sorry ' was the only thing I could say before he pulled us into his office.

' Explain why you are here, now .! ' he ordered and I glupped.

' we are actually teenagers that live in a small town in Texas , which is in America!  we somehow got here in Japan, not real Japan but where Aizen hiding at. We were somehow pulled in had spies for him but we are actually on your side so we are double agents and I am here to tell you all of aizen's plans! ' I spoke extremely fast as I felt tears in my eyes and Sadie nodded her head while Toshiro and Rangiku simply looked at each other.

' and .. and I just want to go home ' I then hit the water works, making everyone in the room cringe.

' Jenny .. ' Sadie sighed and patted my little afro as I stopped crying. ' please shut the fuck up and stop crying '

I gasped softly , ' don't make me break out plan .. u ' I really had no such thing called plan U.

' what is Plan u? ' they all said as I thought of the plan.

' we .... go to Germany and create bratwurst ..? '