Chapter 6: How We Do

Our morning started off rough. Police officers raided the hotel, luckily we got out in time.

"Where are we going now?", I asked Marciello.

"I don't know, I'll figure something out," he said. I nodded and we continued driving.

"Fuck!", he cursed. I looked in the rearview mirror and noticed police cars.

"Their sirens aren't on, they don't know it's us," I said.

"They're figuring it out," Marciello said. Their sirens turned on and I felt my heart rate speed up.

"How do you feel about water?", Marciello asked.

"It's fine," I said, not understanding why he was asking. He nodded and the car veered to the side and off the bridge. I screamed loudly and before I knew it we hit the ocean.

Marciello opened the door and got out then he opened my door. We stayed put and I felt myself slowly losing oxygen. I breathe in water and I couldn't stop. I felt myself sinking.

Marciello's POV.

I had to perform CPR on Belle and she spat out a ton of water.

She was breathing hard.

"Calm down bebé," I said. She nodded and looked around.

"Where are we?", she asked.

"An island resort," I told her.

I really had no clue where we were, all I knew is that they had some people here and they helped us.

"Okay," she said.

"Can we go back to the house or whatever?", she asked.

A man came out.

"Hay una choza encima de la colina, si la quiere," he said. (There's a shack up the hill, if you want it.)

"Sí, gracias por tu amabilidad," I said. (Yes, thank you for your kindness.)

"No hay de que," he said as he left. (Don't mention it.)

I picked Belle up and we went up the hill. The shack didn't look too bad. We went in and I sat Belle down.

"It actually looks clean," Belle said. I nodded, I wasn't expecting that.

Belle went into the room while I looked in the kitchen to see if there was some food.

All they had was some bananas and apples. We could make it work.

"Marciello," Belle said. I turned around and noticed she was naked.

I smirked and went over to her. I grabbed her and started kissing her.

She pushed me off.

"I wasn't here for that. I don't know how to work the shower thingy," she said.

"Great, get me started up for nothing," I said. She rolled her eyes and I went to turn the water on for her.

I went back into the kitchen and started eating some apples. I noticed the newspapers and I started reading it.

It was dated very old. I wonder how long it has been since someone lived here.

I heard the shower stop and Belle came out naked again.

"Damn," I said.

"Do they have a shop or something to get clothes?", Belle asked.

"You can use my shirt," I said as I took it off. She put it on and came to sit on my lap.

"What are you reading?", she asked.

"I don't know, it's some old newspaper. Are you ready for bed," I asked her. She nodded and we went inside the room. I took off my jeans and laid down next to her.

"Am I getting some tonight?", I asked as I pulled her close to me.

"Don't count on it,'' she said.

"Is this about that sex tape thing? Babe no one is watching us," I said.

"You don't know that. They could have cameras in here," Belle said.

"Does this place look like it could afford cameras?", I asked.

"I guess not," she said.

"Exactly come here," I said. She straddled my waist and pulled my length out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter I know, but I just wanted to upload something.