Chapter 45: Operator

"You're going to be with Chilé for a little while okay?", I told the kids.

"Why?", Michelangelo asked.

"Mommy has to get surgery and she's going to be recovering for a few days," I told them.

"I don't want you to leave us! I miss you mommy," Dakota said.

"I'll miss you too baby, but I promise after Mommy's surgery you will be able to visit me. I just won't be able to have you guys on my own. Now pack your suitcases up,'' I told them.

"You help me mommy?", Dakota said.

"Sure," I told her, going into her room.

"What was daddy like mommy?," Dakota asked.

"He was very hardworking, persistent, and definitely stubborn,", I said.

"You still loved him?", She asked.

"Yes, mommy loved daddy very much," I said, feeling a tear slip down my face.

"I saw Daddy, the day after he died. I was scared mommy," she said.

"Sometimes that happens sweetheart, after my mother died I saw her all the time," I told her.

"He told me he loved me and that he would always be there for me, but I don't see him no more," she said, breaking down and crying.

"He's still here for you baby, he'll always be right there," I told her, pointing to her chest.

"In my heart?", She asked, sniffling.

"Yes and even when you don't see him, he's still there for you. He's like the wind you can't see him, but you'll feel him," I told her.

I continued packing up her clothes. After her clothes were packed, I made sure the boys were all set.

I called Chilé and he said he was almost here.

"I love you guys," I told them, giving each of them a hug.

"We love you too, mommy," they said.

I heard the doorbell rang and I saw Chilé.

I opened the door and let him in.

"Thanks for doing this," I told him.

"No problem. You guys ready to go? We're going to have so much fun," he said to the kids.

"We get ice cream?", I heard Dakota asked him, whispering loudly.

"We'll get anything you guys want," Chilé said, making them smile.

"I have to leave, I have a spare key in my jewelry box that you can use to lock up when you leave," I told him.

"I love you guys," I told the kids as I opened the front door.

"Love you too mommy," they said. I left out and went to the surgery part of the hospital.

I got prepared and soon enough I was laying on the hospital bed, hooked up to the IV that was giving me my anaesthesia or whatever.

I felt them roll me into the operating room. The medicine took over me and I found myself welcomed with darkness. 

When I woke up I was greeted with the faces of the doctors.

"You're all good now. The cancer hasn't already anywhere to your body," the doctor smiled.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

"We're going to let you stay here for a couple days just to monitor everything, okay?", The doctor said.

I nodded my head and they left out. I found myself drifting back off to sleep.

When I woke up it was late at night. I got out of bed, carrying my IV with me. I went inside the bathroom and felt a hand cover my mouth.

I started screaming.

"Don't scream bebé," I heard a voice say. I could of sworn it sounded like Marciello. I turned around slowly and saw that it was him.

And that's when I fainted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys knew I couldn't kill him off!😂