Chapter 24: Jump

Just re- uploaded this chapter b/c I have it in my library, but it's not showing this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle's P.O.V.

I watched as Donna left out.

"Are you ever going to talk to her again?", Marciello asked.

"No, I understand her situation, but the only reason why she reached out to me was to bail her out. I don't need extra stress added to my life," I said.

Marciello nodded, "Well now that she's gone what do you want to do?", He asked smirking as he pulled me closer to him.

"I'm not doing anything with you," I said pushing him as I went into the kitchen.

"Don't you have mafia business to attend to?", I asked.

"Is that your polite way of saying you want me out of here?", He asked.

"No I enjoy your company surprisingly, but when we were together you focused on the mafia a lot," I said.

"One we are still together and tw-

"We aren't still together Marciello. Your still in the doghouse," I said.

"You still have that ring on your finger sí?", He asked.

"Yeah," I said, examining it.

"Then we are still together," he said, giving me a firm kiss on the lips.

He pulled me closer, deepening the kiss making me moan softly.

"No one can make you feel as good as I do," Marciello said, pulling away.

I was about to respond, but I heard the house phone ranging. I went inside my room and grabbed it.

"Hello," I said answering it.

"Hey it's me, I couldn't reach your cell , anyways. the trip needs to be sped up. Another company is trying to move in on the deal and we need to beat them to the investors," James said.

"Why can't you just call them and offer them however much they need?", I asked.

"They want to meet us personally and I don't want another company swaying them," James said.

"When do I have to be ready?", I asked.

"In 2 hours," he said.

"2 hours how the hell do you expect me to get ready in that amount of time," I said.

"Your wasting time as we speak. I'll pick you up in 2 hours," he said, hanging up.

I groaned and hurried up and packed my bags.

"Where are you going?", Marciello asked.

"My boss wants me to be ready for this business trip in 2 hours," I said annoyed.

"Why do you have to go on the business trip can't he find someone else to do it?", Marciello asked.

"He wants me there because I'm good at my job," I said, stuffing clothes into my bag.

"What exactly is your job? I hope you aren't doing any other extracurricular activities with him," Marciello said.

"Boy please, I have more respect for myself so don't come in here accusing me of shit," I said.

"I don't want you going," he said.

"I know and I'm sorry, but this is for my job. And I think it's only for like a week or so," I said.

"A week?! Being away from you for even more than a few hours feels like hell. How am I supposed to cope with a whole week?", He asked.

"There's FaceTime there's Skype," I said.

"You can't FaceTime me I broke your phone," Marciello said.

"You can buy me a new one," I said as I zipped up my suitcase.

"I'll get one of my members to do it," he said, picking up his phone.

After about 30 minutes, one of the mafia people or whatever came with my phone.

I heard a horn beep and I looked out the window and saw James waiting.

"Make sure you call me, okay?", Marciello said.

"I will, I love you and tell the kids I love them too," I said, giving him a kiss.

"I will. I love you too, bebé," he said, giving me another kiss on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it.

Do you think anything will happen while Belle is with her boss?

Guys I can't wait to end this story because I'm ready for the spin-off with Marciano. I thought I was ready before, but now I really am and I just can't wait. Don't worry I won't rush job this book, I will give it my usual explosive endings. Hopefully no one really dies this time 😎😈💣💥

Yours Truly,

-Bookie-