• my home is in your arms •

Danny woke up and instantly wanted to pass back out, he could hear three people in his living room and, even though his gaze was blurred, he could see out his window and look at the bright blue sky, greatly contrasting his current mood.

He rolled onto his side and gave out a soft groan, wincing heavily as his stomach practically flipped in protest. He curled up more and brought the covers to his face, his eyes droopy and his skin still unnaturally pale.

He looked, felt and wanted to be dead.

He flinched gently and covered himself up more when the door opened, frowning to himself when his addiction came in, his hands shaking under the covers as they linked together gently.

"Dan..?" his addiction didn't sound as muffled, something had obviously happened to clear his senses.

"dan, please talk to me..." the addiction knelt next to the bed and it was very obvious to danny by the tone of his voice that he was exhausted.

i-i... I don't know what to say... dan's voice was hoarse. He realised soon after that he needed a drink. He didn't mention it.

The addiction sighed gently, "d-did... did you mean to do that..?" It looked down, "did you wanna die..?"

Daniel avidan, for the first time in his life, was unable to speak. He just lay there blankly without anything to say.

"oh god," arin, danny was fed up with his own childish antics, sighed shakily, his warm eyes widening and becoming filled with fear, "oh god, danny... why didn't you tell someone..?"

danny brought the covers closer to his face and gulped, tearing up gently. He didn't want to die, but he felt like if things continued going down this path, if people continued to treat him like a child and watch him like one, then he might turn to that.

He hoped that wouldn't happen.

Suddenly, after pulling himself from his own pitiful thoughts, he found himself wrapped in a pair of warm, gentle arms. A soothing heart beat was also pressed to his ear, his arms folded against his own chest since it was so sudden.

Im here... arin's gentle voice floated in the air gently, im always here for you... im always gonna be here for you...

Danny wanted to cry, he wanted to curl up and make a home in the younger man's arms. He just wanted to stop existing for a few moments and collect himself. He was so unsure with himself, his heart ached in pity for himself.

He felt arin shift, and without any warning, he was being cradled in an inviting lap, warmth surrounding his whole body and giving him something to hold onto.

He gripped the soft fabric next to his head and let out a soft whimper, trying his hardest to hold it in.

Arin started to hum a soft song, that's what caused him to break.

Danny let out a soft sob and buried his face in arin's neck; it was so amazing, the feeling of being held by the one man that held his heart.

Now he felt whole.