Chapter Four: The Vacation.

Hi! This is chapter 4! Hope u like it! 

I do not own any characters, only the ones i made up.

Bridget POV

I stopped crying and started packing, tomorrow was the end of the year and the beginning of the vacation. Hermione walked in and saw my red crying eyes. ''What happend! Did you cry?'' ''Yes..i almost killed someone..i think i'm going for a walk..maybe that calms me down''. ''Alright..see you later bridget''. I put on my coat,winterhat,handgloves and i left the room. I passed by emily and started to run. ''Bridget! What's wrong?!'' I kept running without answering...i needed some fresh air. ''Miss rowe...where are we going...you need to go to your next class...''i stopped running and turned to...snape. ''I'm already done with my lessons for today proffessor...'' ''Alright then...''he said back and walked away.

I ran out of the school and passed hagrids house. ''There it was....the forbidden forest...''i heard something following me. Quick i turned around to look. ''Who is there?!'' I waited a couple minutes and started running again to the forest. When i ran into the forest i stopped immendiantly. I felt a warm burning feeling inside that said to me: home..... I sat down on a fallen tree and closed my eyes to relax. I felt bewatched again. Quick i took out my wand. ''Homenum revelio!'' There were little animals and a wizard near. ''I know somebody's here! Show yourself!'' The wizard who was near didn't show but break in my mind. Some stolen memory returned. I saw mom and dad get killed and when evan and i were betrayed by the old lady. ''No! Stop it!'' All of it dissapeard and i saw the trees again. ''Aperecium!'' It was snape... I looked angry at him and forgot to be polite: ''why are you follow me?!'' ''Miss rowe..your forbidden to come in this forest...i followed you cuz i saw in your mind where you were going..'' ''I just wanted to be alone! So..leave me alone!'' My anger rised in the minute and i hoped he just goes away. ''I'm not going away to hogwarts untill your coming with me....'' ''Leave me alone...''this time i said it with a cold voice. I ran back to hogwarts and thought of the vacation.

The next day it was time to leave hogwarts and having a vacation. ''Bridget!!! Do you want to spend the vacation with me and daniel?'' Emily asked. ''Sure! I would love that! Is my brother invited to?'' ''Sure! If he wasn't daniel was hetting bored this vacation. O and don't talk much about magic..our mother can't handle it..al right let's go!'' ''See you next year harry, ron and hermione!'' On the train station was there dad. ''Hello emily and daniel! Everybody take each others arms''.There dad closed the circle and we appereated at there house.''wow! Cool!'' Evan shouted. ''Evan! Don't shout!'' ''Come in! I'll show you our room''.

We walked into a room where are standing two beds and a closet. ''That is gonna be your bed bridget. Daniel show evan your room! Or should he walk with his suitcase all day?'' Daniel left after joking about emily. ''It's really cool that you invited us emily!'' ''You're welcome bridget''. ''Dinner's ready!'' There mom shouted from the kitchen. We ran down for the best pieces of food before the guys. ''Hi evan and bridget, i'm sarah and this is my husband steve''. ''Have a nice dinner everyone!'' When we finised dinner there mom gave us our pj's and chocolate milk. ''Thank you miss grendall''. She gave me a hugg and 2 kisses on my cheeks. ''Good night girls and boys!'' She said after she kissed and hugged everyone.

When i was sure emily and the others were sleeping i sneaked out after i changed clothes. With no sound i closed the front door behind me. I walked into the forest and saw a wolf, it walked towards me but i wasn't scared. The wolf sniffed my hand and i petted him on the head. ''Expellimellious!'' The wolf backed away and i turned...evan.. ''Evan! What are you doing?!'' ''Saving you maybe?!'' ''The wolf won't hurt me evan...'' ''go back into the house and go to sleep...'' ''your not my..'' ''bridget! Go back to sleep!'' I ran back to my bed and fell asleep.

Emily POV

''We are going to buy school suplies mom!'' ''See you later honey!'' Mom shouted back. Dad appereated us again. ''Thanks dad!'' Bridget and i picked up our books and were heading towards the clothing shop. We bought our uniforms and cape's. ''We are ready dad! Where are the boys?'' ''Boo!!'' Bridget and i turned and slapped daniel and evan in there faces. ''Don't ever do that again!'' We saw ron, hermoine and harry. ''Hey!'' Bridget shouted. We all hugged each other and talked. ''We need to go now, buy our school stuff'' harry said. ''Alright see you all about a month!'' We waved and appereated back to the house. This month Evan and Bridget were getting 13, i couldn't wait to throw a party.