Chapter Fifteen: The Ball.

Hi everyone! this is already my 15th chapter! hope you like it! this chapter belongs after the first task  but if i place it there i need to change an whole chapter, so hope you still like this chapter! if you want you can comment/vote/fan! i only own the characters i made up.

-Chapter Fifteen: The Ball

Sheila POV

Thom?thom?! i ran as fast as i could to keep up with him. Maybe he still doesn't like me...i whispered to myself. Thom! He turned , sighted and said: What?! I'm sorry if i'm irritating you but i want to ask you something..Sure..ask..he said. Do you want to go to the ball with me? i looked at my toes and hoped he said yes. Sure..he mumbled. Yes! thank you thom! you won't regret it! i gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran away. Quick quick quick, need to find a dress! i think i'm going to take bridget, emily and hermione to some shops! we all need dresses ofcourse! I was a lot nicer now, but i talked to myself now..some people just ignored me or were thinking i was a freak...but i'm not, i just can't stop talking and when no one is around i talk to myself...I ran into the eating room and sat in the middle of the girls; hermione, bridget and emily. Girls..i have an good idea! let's get a dress today! it's now weekend so we don't need to hurry! Sure! emily said, hermione nodded yes and bridget mumbled it. Good! i'm going to plan it! see you guys later! quick i stood up and ran off.

Bridget POV

I looked around while sitting in the eating room, looking for my best friend. There she was...at the slytherin table, before i knew it i was staring at her. She never liked any one of them! that isn't melody..somethings wrong..i thought. I said yes to something..but what is it...buying dresses for...the ball! i put my elbows on the table and put my head in my hands. are you alright? emily asked. No, i forgot that i need to find a date..and everybody already has a date...even daniel...Emily laughed short. I looked irritated at her. O..sorry bridget..You can always go with simon or magnus, if they also don't have a date...She laughed and started running. Quick i stood up and ran after her. Emily! that's not funny! Sheila walked into the eating room and looked at everyone who was looking at us, then she looked at me and back at the people. O..everybody is watching..i thought. I walked back to my friends and sat down. Why was everybody staring? Because you two made a lot of noise and...you ran fast..really fast..Daniel said. I'm a little bit of distracted the last few days..i think i need some rest..You still need to score a dress, remember? sheila said. Which way ran emily, sheila? She took the left hall. Thanks..I stood up and walked out of the eating room, ignoring the people who were still staring at me. I started running came around the corner, magnus stood there. Wow! i fell, because i wanted to stop running or run around him, i don't know...I stood up and send him an angry glare. Wow, wow, i only wanted to ask you something..do you want to go to the ball with me? Sure, but i need to go now..i tried to run around him but he stood in my way. Can you move...i said with an cold voice. I just ran threw him and ignored him, he was so annoying...o no..i said yes to...I found emily. Emily! i wanted to find you and i'm still slapping you in the face because of you i'm now going to the ball with cormack! You said yes..i didn't but i had to much in my head by then...so.. I slapped her in the face and she slapped back. Guys!!! we are going to shop! now! follow me! sheila shouted down the hall. We ran to her and followed her to her room. I thought you all be to tired to go outside, so i orderd some dresses, there is a lot of choice, so don't worry. She opend her wardrobe and 12 beautifull dresses hang in there. Pick one, i buyed them but i changed them because they needed to be original...Your amazing sheila! emily said and giving her a hugg. I looked into the wardrobe and took out an beautifull black dress with reflecting white strokes of fabrics which reflected the colours light silver and  light gold , it was set up with an white border on the edges and it was a not to dark dress, it was perfect. Can i take this one sheila? Sure, take the dress you like the most, none of them look the same. I put on the hairclip with an nice silver,white flower on it in my hair and clipped it on my dress again. I took out some high heels that fitted perfectly with the dress. I gave sheila a hugg and when we all chose a dress we putted it in the protecting bag. We all hang our dresses in our own wardrobes. Tomorrow is already the ball! i'm so excited! emily said. I smiled and looked outside the window.

Daniel POV

If i could break a hart i would, i didn't want to go to the ball with lavender, i wanted to go with bridget...if her date tries anything on her i will kill him..or maybe only hurt him. I putted my suit in my wardrobe and went off to one of the dance classes, nobody had normall classes this week, only dancing and stuff. I just looked and danced with a girl i didn't cared about, it was just practicing. I looked outside the window while dancing, i finally understand why bridget wants to be outside a lot, sometimes this school is like a prison, well, for some people then..

Thom POV

It was already late afternoon, the ball almost begon. Who was my date again? i asked daniel. Sheila asked you, and you said yes..well that's what i heard, get dressed, or w'ill be late. I took on my suit and walked with daniel to the entrance of the eating room which was changed into a ball room. Sheila arived in a beautifull dress with emily and bridget next to her. Wow, dude, check it out. Daniel looked up and saw them, bridget looks beautifull...he said. His date arrived, and he left to the ballroom. Sheila and i also left and waited for the contestants to open the ball.

Emily POV

I walked with my date to the ballroom and blow a handkiss to bridget. We all were waiting for the contestants..i looked at the entrance and saw that they were ready. Here they come...

Bridget POV

Cormack! your late! I putted my arm in his and we walked as last into the ball room and opened with the other contestants the ball. Suddently everyone was dancing. I made sure that cormack didn't came to close...i would never said yes to him..he was just a jerk with a good look, nothing more...I looked around and my eyes met daniel. I looked at cormack and concentrated on dancing. I hope the hours will go fast..

Daniel POV

I danced with lavender closer to bridget and cormack. I tried to change lavender with bridget but i fell on my face, on the ground. I stood up and looked who did it. Malfoy..i whispered. I'll be right back lavender...Draco walked away and i followed him. I took out my wand and he left to the restroom. When he heard something he turned to me and attacked me: Reducto! I blocked the spell, Reducto! i said and he also blocked. Why did you do that malfoy?! Maybe you need to look were you walk grendall...Reducto! I ran and surched for him.

Bridget Rowe

I heard something coming down the hall. Excuse me cormack..i need to go..i pulled myself loose and ran toward the boys restroom were the sound came from. I took out my wand and stood in the middle. Stop it!! Daniel fired around me at malfoy and malfoy attacked back. Stop it!!! i whistled high and annoying. They stopped to cover there ears. I said stop it! why are you two fighting?! He!....I send an angry glare at daniel and then at malfoy. Daniel left the restroom and i did too. I didn't wanted to dance anymore and left to the astronomy tower. I putted my hands around my mouth and yelled: Awwwhoooooo!!!!! Wolf howled back and i looked at the forest. I turned around when i heard something. Who's there?! I took out my wand and looked around. Go away malfoy! go annoy some one else! I putted my wand away, and walked downstairs, looking for a good window to jump out. I just ignored him when i passed him and walked to the first floor. I shove a window open and jumped out. When i was low enough to not be seen i changed in my wolf, and jumped down, landing on my feet. I shook the snow out of my fur and howled to say to wolf that i was coming. Awhoooooo!!!!! I heard an howl back and ran as fast as i could down the path, i needed to be fast or anyone would see how strange and big i was as wolf. I still didn't knew my powers and hoped i would discover them soon. Wolf ran towards me and i licked his face. * I can't go with you tonight, maybe after the triwizard tournament, see you soon* I ran back, shifted and looked at my dress who was a little bit dirty now. Great! door frozen! I climbed threw a window and sighted in relieve that no one saw me...well i hope no one saw me...Quick i ran to my room and fell asleep on my bed. Tomorrow was going to be a big day...the last task...