Chapter 11

Hey long time no read.

***

     The next morning I decided to try and lay low to avoid the rest of hell week. I didn't expect for the team to hit the first attack so hard. I could only imagine what was going to come next. 

"Hey sweetheart, wacha doing lurking in the shadows?" Trey asked as he moved in for a kiss but frowned when I moved deeper into the shadows. 

"Don't blow my cover!" I hissed.

"Jeez. You'd think you were a secret spy with how you're acting."

"I was attacked yesterday by a hazing and i'm not going to be creamed again." I said hiding behind my fiancé. 

"Creamed? Who's creaming you? It better only be me!" Trey huffed and moved to look at me.

"Trey you idiot! Not that kind of cream. The team-"

"There he is!" 

I looked behind Trey and saw a few seniors run toward me with duct tape and something else in the green and white backpack. I wasn't about to find out so I sacrificed Trey by pushing him in their way and took off running in the opposite direction.

 I ran through the dorm hall and turned the corner and ran down the stairs, nearly missing a few steps. I had just made it to the first floor and was going to run through the common area when I was shoved from the side. I looked up and saw the grinning varsity soccer players.

"So benchwarmer. How do you want to play this?" One of them asked.

"I would like to play mario kart if thats an option. I'm sure I could find an old 64 around here somewhere and we could take- Or you could just carry me by my shirt, thats always an option." I nervously cracked while two of the grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me backwards into a small hallway.

"So frosh, ever seen a pig in a blanket?" One of them asked.

"Uhm, yeah. They are pretty tasty, but i'm not really hungry. If you are hungry we can head to the cafe and I can buy for y'all." I smiled nervously.

"We're feeling like making some pigs in a blanket. So glad we got a hold of you to help us." Manuel the senior goalie said.

"Wait guys can't we talk about this rational-"

I yelped and started to struggle when I felt my clothes being ripped off my body and my arms and legs being bound to my body. The six or seven varsity players duct taped my body and blindfolded me. I wiggled when they shoved an apple into my mouth and then taped me to two other people. I figured it must be the other freshmen since they were mumbling and squirming like I was.

 We all tried to keep our balance when we were being shoved in a circle and then pushed into something thick and wet. I was on top trying to get up but then I was being rocked from left to right until I was rolled onto my right side. I whined feeling the wetness and trying to rock back to the top.

"Okay benchwarmers, squeal like the happy little piggies you are to be playing in the mud." I heard from above mixed with laughter.

"Oink! Bitches, Oink!"

People started throwing mud at us until we started oinking all the while trying to wiggle out of the binds. I wasn't sure how long it was before someone freed us but the fight was long gone and everyone had parted only a few people stopping to laugh every now and again.

"Rotten kids." The man mumbled as we were finally freed.

 I took the blind off and looked up to thank the man only to see a familiar face. He seemed surprised to see me as well and stammered with a blush on his face.