Chapter 6

Hey guys! Long time no read huh? Well if u don't follow me or just ignore my statuses like most do (I know I do the same) but I asked,

Who would like Kyle to have his very own book?!

And now the long awaited continuation of Life.

***

"Trey!" I giggled as I swatted my lovers hands away.

We were only ten minutes into the movie and I could feel how happy Trey was being pressed against me in bed. I smiled to myself devilishly and pressed my butt back against his groin.

"You're playing with fire" Trey growled.

I just laughed and turned around to face Trey. When I looked into his face I immediately kissed Trey and reached down under the blankets and felt around. I heard him gasp and then emit a groan as I slowly felt his crotch.

As soon as Trey got a hold of himself, so to speak, he leaned in and started kissing my neck. I sighed as he started lightly nibbling all over my neck.

I pulled away for a moment to yank off my shirt and lay back. Normally Trey likes to take my clothes off but it has been a while since we have been intimate, and right now I just need to feel him. I was going crazy with lust.

"Trey please. No play, just you." I mumbled against his lips.

"I've been waiting for a long time for this." Trey said as he sat up and tore off his clothes.

I looked at Trey and admired his body. I loved the way his sun kissed skin, complimented his nicely formed muscular body. I loved how the drops of perspiration ran down from his neck and teased me to lick it as it made its way to his happy trail.

"Clothes off. Now." Trey growled.

I unbuttoned my pants and was pulling down my zipper before Trey grabbed my ankles and pulled, dragging me down and on to my back.

I smiled reminiscing our first time together.

My smile was quickly wiped from my face when Trey grabbed me and started stroking while he dug around in his pocket for a condom.

I started panting and jerking uncontrollably as I was nearing my release. I let out a whimper when he pulled away and smirked.

"You're not playing fair." I moaned.

He never said anything but just held that damn evil smirk. He then put on a show of putting on the condom. I watched as the rubber slid down, showing me of what I was about to take.

I laid down and spread my legs while he got on top of me and prepared me. There was no better feeling than the feel of first penetration. Call me a masochist but I loved the way the pain and pleasure felt all at once.

"I love you." Trey moaned as he slid in.

I love you. That word was what started the string of I love you's as he took control and rode fast and hard. So hard.

*

"That was great." I said breathless.

"Totally." Trey said as he fell on the bed next to me.

We lay there and cuddle for a while as we recuperated. The sound of end music filled the room from the movie that was left on.

"We missed the movie." I said as I got up.

"Don't worry. We can just watch it again. And again. As long as we want." Trey said as he smirked.

I laughed and gathered my things for the shower. When I got to the shower I ran into Kyle and another one of his harem boys coming out of a private stall.