Chapter 16

dedicated to Solangelo-is-my-OTP

Thinking about doing a kind of contest in exchange for title suggestions for my new story...the sequel to If I Can't Have You....

Winner will get:

1. Shout out on the story and on my page

2. A follow, like, and comments on any social of your choice... IG, Tumblr, Twitter...

3. I'll edit a selfie???? 😂 lol I always edit mine so i've gotten pretty good.

Inbox me here or on my IG chelseaangel21

***

This sucked. With a captial HS, for holy shit.

I didn't realize it was possible for someone to throw up mid run. But that is what happened to me just now. I wasn't even allowed to take a break. They made me keep running with vomit on my jersey.

 Captain Fabian, decided it was funny to see us pledges run after drinking booze because of how we acted the previous night. I feel as though Fabian really hated my guts. Specifically me. When he saw me in his room with his "little" brother, he yelled for his brothers and called for an early practice.

Dude was power tripping.

 How was I supposed to know that it was his room and his brother? I mean, it wasn't like we did anything. Trey was there. I mean, sure we were half naked and his room was trashed. But I don't think that justifies liver cancer.

"Captain Fabian..."

"What Pledge?!"

"I can't drink anymore! It'll kill me!" I pleaded.

"You didn't have that attitude last night now did you? Be a good pig, and drink! And keep running! If you quit, you're off the team!" He yelled at me and held a bottle to my lips and tipped it back.

I choked and sputtered. I moved my head and reflexively drank and gasped for air. I couldn't take this anymore. It hurt. My throat was raw and raspy. My side was hurting. The other pledges wasn't getting it as bad as me. They "completed" their run 20 minutes ago. Mine started earlier as well.

I looked up into Fabians eyes and saw nothing but hate. What did I do to him? You would think that I insulted his mother to her face...Or maybe his brother?

I looked over at Joe and saw he was red in the face, eyes to the ground. He looked so embarrassed. When I looked between the two there was an odd feel. They didn't really look like brothers... Maybe some type of "Cruel intentions," going on?

"Fabian. Can I speak with you. In private?" I asked as I looked at him. He scowled and nodded his "henchmen" off.

"What."

"Why do you hate me? Is it because I made fun of  you somehow? Did I offend you by asking about your deafness? What did I do personally that made you hate me so?" I pleaded

"What you did? You mean besides trash my room and get my little brother drunk? I'll tell you what. You got in the way." His voice dropped the angrier he got.

"Got in the way? Got in the way of what?"

He didn't reply. He just glared at me and blew the whistle in my face.

"Run PIG! Run! Don't stop until I say you can!" He screamed

I groaned and ran. I kept running until I collapsed. I ran until I blacked out. When I woke up I saw him towering over me. His scowl still present.

"Better get used to this. Because you won't be playing this season. You're benched!"

-

   I couldn't believe this. I was the best freshman player on the team. He knew it! This wasn't fair. I finally get my life normal and this is what happens. I guess normality isn't for everyone. At least me.  This sucks. I wonder if I could talk the lawyers in giving me an advance inheritance. That way I wouldn't have to play this stupid game.

"Hey! Matthew! Wait up! Wait-"

"What Joe?! What do you want?" I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry for Fabian. Hes just a little-"

"Stupid? Retarded? Obsessed?! Sick! PERVER-"

"Hey! Thats still my brother you're talking about."

"Yeah well, if it wasn't for you and your weirdo relationship, I wouldn't be a bench warmer! I bet the only reason you are on this team is because hes your brother!" Joe didn't respond. He got quiet and glared at me. A smiled broke out on my face,

"Thats it ain't it? I always wondered how you got on this team. You suck and yet, here you are. Clumsiness and all. I bet you two even share a room huh?" I laughed at the look on his face.

"I can't believe this. I'm pretty sure coach would want to know about this little, "Distraction" huh? It would be the right thing to do. Nepotism is never a good thing when it comes to sports. I mean, how many angry fathers coudln't get their sons on this team."

I started to walk away when he pulled me back.

"Wait."

I smiled and stared him down.

"I'll drop my spot. I'll talk to Fabian. Just don't. Please." He looked defeated. His shoulders slumped and his voice cracked.

"Good. There's one thing in this world that I can't stand, and its losers like Fabian abusing his authority to get what he wants."

 I hated to do it. But Fabian needed to be taught a lesson. They can't go on like this. Those...MEN. Those. MONSTERS! They're sick! They need to be punished. They need to be held accountable. They can't treat me like trash! It wasn't fair. They all got away with it. They always get away with it.

Well, not anymore.

They were going to pay.

***

So i've been MIA because i've been working at a daycare and it takes up most of my time because me and one other coworker is the only ones who actually do our jobs and cleans. So yeah.