Chapter 7

Hey guys so if u want to see what i look like or talk to me on a social media site, find me on myspace.com.

Just search: ChelseaSmiles21.

***

"Hello?" I asked groggily as I picked up my ringing phone. But the ringing still continued.

 Confused and annoyed I pulled my phone away from my ear to see that it was really an old taco. And it was not soggy, it was hard! And gross!

"ew!" I threw it on the floor.

 I found my phone and picked it up, making sure that it really was my phone and not a burrito.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey kid! How ya doin?" Dario asked in a very chipper voice.

"D! Its way too early in the morning to be so flipping happy." I grumbled as I sat up.

"Morning? Its two in the afternoon."

"Oh. Well, I'm still on college time. So whats up?" I asked as I grabbed my bathroom kit.

"I don't know exactly how to say this but, well, your dad's trial is next Monday at 11:30. I was wondering if you wanted to stay the weekend instead of driving back and fourth on a five hour trip for one day."

"What? I thought everything was settled. My dad isn't able to stand trial. He's insane." I lightly yelled.

"Well it's not about that. Its about the matter of his fortune. Apparently our mother is trying to get around the whole prenup and infidelity issues."

"Well she is determined I will give her that. Do I really need to go?" I asked slightly annoyed.

 I mean seriously. I thought that this was over and done with. I should have just done him off like I did, Kt.

"Well if you want to be financially stable for the next three lifetimes then I would say yes. But it is up to you. If you waive your right to the ownership of the Di Corrado fortune and factories then she will get all of it." Dario answered.

"Fine. I'll go. Only because I don't want her to have it." I said with a smirk.

"Don't be a dick. I'll pick you up Friday night." 

 Dario and I said our good-byes and hung up. 

I threw my phone on the bed and headed to the showers. I was happy that there was only one other occupant who was in the showers and singing. 

I went into a single stall and after getting settled I started my shower and tried to ignore the mediocre noise taking all the space.

I quickly showered and tried to get out before the other occupant finished and we met. But with my luck, I had to meet the mystery singer. It was none other than...

My fiance. 

"Oh! Hi hun. I didn't know you were in here. Did you enjoy my singing little bird?" Trey asked as he leaned over to give me a kiss.

"Mhm." I replied with a smile.

"If I had known you were in here we could have had some hot, steamy, full on GAY sex!" He said with a laugh.

"Yeah. Sure." I said as I flicked his head.

"So what do you want to do this weekend? We could go to the Jersey Shore and do all the crazy stuff we see from t.v." Trey said as he flung his arm around my neck and walked us out.

"I can't go this weekend. I'm staying with D, this weekend and going to court Monday." I said and pushed his arm off of me since people were looking at two dudes coming out of the shower in towels.