Chapter 15

Started working Daycare. So it takes up a lot of time. But I have my two weeks off!!! Whoo!!!

I also got a puppy! Her name is stella and her instagram is @ adorkable_stella 

Halloween Special 😏 cool smile face.

***

"These ones!" I said in excitement as I held out two costumes.

"No way. We're too old for costumes anyway." Trey replied grumpily.

     I rolled my eyes and took our costumes to the dressing rooms while Trey continued to try and tell me how old we are. I closed the curtain on Trey's constant ramblings and put on my cute Pikachu costume. Trey pulled the short straw and had to be Ash. I smiled and pulled the curtain open and immediately frowned as Trey was no longer there.

"Trey. Come out." I called into the dressing room.

"I already did that." He quipped annoyingly.

"Trey. Honey. Get your ass out here before I drag you from your nuts!"

"Alright! Jeez. Freakin' Italians and their yellin' and threats and what not." He griped.

"Yeah well you put a ring on it, so, Ha!" I smirked.

"This is so stupid! If anything I'm a Machoke. I got the muscles and everything."

"Just amuse me."

"I'm not wearing this."

"Fine! Lets take some pictures and then you can put on some black undies and die happy!"

"Good. Thats what I-"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Thats what I thought." I smirked at him as he rolled his eyes then smiled. God I loved this man.

     We took some pictures and the Trey decided at the last second he wanted to do an attack on titan couples costume. So, he became Levi and I became Mikasa. I still have no idea how he convinced me to be a girl. But I wasn't disappointed because she's a badass. 

     I decided to go door to door in our building and go trick or treating. Trey said it was childish and most likely no candy would be given out, but I had never been Trick or Treating.

"Well then, we'll knock on every door in this building and i'll make sure you get some type of goodie." 

    There was no candy. But I did get a bag full of treats. Little mickeys, gum, pencils, coins, cigarettes, and a playboy. We got a huge kick out of that. 

     After dorm room trick or treating Trey wanted to go to his team captains halloween party. Which was just a fancy decorated frat party. Daniel was dancing with a boy and a girl with a drink in both hands. I rolled my eyes and took one of his drinks asking if it was safe for consumption.

"Totally. What type of guy do you think I am?"

"If I drink this will I wake up tomorrow and remember last night?"

     He took the drink out of my hands and smiled,

"No. But you will have the best night of your life."

    He chugged the whole cup and tossed it to the ground. He swung the guy around and smashed their lips together. I winced in disgust and turned around. I went into the kitchen where Trey grabbed our drinks.

  We both drank and he talked to some of the guys on the team. I was friendly but didn't have any real friends. After that whole thing with Kyle I decided to lay off friend making for now. I was more in the market for casual friendships. Kinda like peers or classmates.

"Hey, Joe! Didn't think i'd see you here." I said as I walked up to the shy giant. Well, giant to me.

"Yeah, my big brother is apart of this fraternity and told me to come. So, here I am." He shrugged and blushed.

"Ohmigod Joe. You are so cute! If this is all an act, you are legit the master Player." I laughed.

     He mumbled something under his breath I didn't catch and stared at his cup while his face reddened even darker.

"I'm just teasing buddy. I'm a natural flirt so no harm, no foul. Or should I say, No homo, bro." I laughed harder and wondered what they spiked the punch with.

"Oh, I don't mind that you're gay. I just don't talk to a lot of people. My big brother is the outgoing one. I'm just Joe."

"Well, just Joe, wanna dance?" I asked with a huge as his eyes grew huge.

"No! I'm fine right here. I'm sure your husband wouldn't like that either." He said as he shook his head and held his hands out.

"He's fine. We're not married yet, and no, i'm not trying to be a hoe. You just look bored over here. Dance with me." I demanded and grabbed his huge hand. 

    I danced vibrantly trying to get Joe out of his shell while he just ducked his head down and swayed side to side. That wasn't good enough so I gave him some of my drink. After a bit he calmed down and realized no one special was really watching. We both relaxed and danced.

     Trey must've been drunk because he came by and danced with us. Joe was nervous at first but Trey patted him on the back and told him to relax. We danced and drank and eventually ended up in the basement playing beer pong. My shots sucked and I ended up drunk, Trey had a short attention span and barely came out sober, Joe, well Joe was the most sober and won.

     I was a drunk napper. I would pass out for 20 minutes and wake up and continue drinking. So, Trey would drop me in a safe spot and wait with me for 20 minutes. The only problem was every room was occupied. So he dropped me in the bathroom and locked the door. 

I woke up 20 minutes later on the dot, and washed my mouth out. I fixed my costume and decided it was too hot for a shirt. I took my shirt off and slipped the onesie back over my shoulders. I left it unzipped and stumbled out of the bathroom. 

I must've been wasted because I could of sworn I saw Kyle run past me. 

I shrugged and stumbled down the stairs. I almost fell but Joe caught me. He was speaking to me but I just laughed. I was so gay that I couldn't hear straight. He picked me up and walked me to a bedroom and sat with me. 

Well me being me, I snooped around. I looked in drawers and in the closet. Joe looked nervous and tried to get me to sit back down, but I didn't want to. This was too much fun. I opened a drawer and laughed. I asked joe if he liked the pictures in the magazine. He turned away and blushed as he told me to put it back. I rolled my eyes and threw it somewhere.

Everything seemed to be going by fast but that was probably because Joe was running around putting things back. I laid on the bed after getting a dizzy spell. I felt like shit. It was hitting me all at once. 

I blacked out.

-

     The morning came and I was on the floor in a bedroom. I looked around and Trey was underneath the bed. He always rolls around when he sleeps. Joe was curled up on a chair. I looked up and my eyes widened as I saw him sitting in the bed. He scowled at me.

"Find anything interesting? Pledge." 

***