Thunderstorms And More Truth

Alois walked past the park and started to Claude's house. I need some answers here. Alois made it to the house and knocked on the door. Hannah answered and smiled at Alois. "Hello Alois, I suppose you're here to see Claude?" She asked. Alois smiled and said, "Yes I am." "Well come on in. Claude Alois is here!" She yelled upstairs. Claude walked downstairs and walked to Alois. "Hey." He said. He kissed Alois on the cheek. "Can we talk?" Alois asked. "Sure." Alois grabbed his hand and took him to the living room. They sat down on the couch. "Okay. So first off, I want to know why you've been talking about Ciel so much?" Alois asked. "Oh, it's just because, um, you know, he's the weird new kid. And he kissed me so it's just weird." Claude said. "That's another thing. I've been thinking about it and Ciel isn't all that strong. And you are taller than him. So how is it that he was able to get you against a wall and kiss you without you fighting back?" Alois asked. The more he thought about it, the more mad he got. "Um, I uh, I-" Claude didn't know what to say. "And how is it that I just saw Sebastian and Ciel in the park kissing? It seems they obviously have a thing. So why is it that you won't shut up about Ciel and say that he kissed you?! Because I'm starting to think that you're lying to me about a lot of things!" Alois was standing and yelling at Claude. Claude just sat there speechless. Sebastian and Ciel did kiss. "Well? Are you going to say anything be- oh my god." Alois said. "What?" Claude asked. "Do you, do you like Ciel?" Alois asked. Claude sighed and stood up. "Yes. I do. I liked him the second I laid eyes on him." Claude said. It felt better now that he got that out. "Did you ever even like me?" Alois asked. "Yes. I did, but I got over some feelings." Claude said. "So, I hurt Ciel because you lied to me? I hurt a completely innocent person?!" Alois yelled. "Well, I guess if you want to look at it that way, yeah." Claude said. Alois walked towards the door, but before he did he yelled, "I'm glad Sebastian kissed Ciel! And we are done!" He slammed the door and walked outside. He saw that the sky was getting dark and it wasn't just because night was coming on. Great, a thunderstorm. He started walking home, listening to the rain pour down.

                                 Park
Ciel stopped kissing Sebastian when he heard thunder roll. He looked up and saw it was going to rain. "Oh no. I hate lightning storms." Ciel said. Lighting flashed the sky and he jumped towards Sebastian. He held onto his arm. "Ciel it's okay, it's just lighting." Sebastian said. More thunder rolled and it started to rain really hard. Ciel cling to Sebastian as the rain poured down. Sebastian took off his jacket and held it over Ciel and himself. "Let's get you home. It's almost eight." Even as they got up, Ciel didn't let go of Sebastian. They were both dry because Sebastian didn't put the jacket down. As they walked, more thunder and lighting were flashing and booming in the sky. "Why Ciel, if I didn't know any better I would say you are afraid of thunder storms." Sebastian said as they walked down the street. "I am not." Ciel said. But a loud boom of thunder came along and Ciel held onto Sebastian even more. "You're adorable." Sebastian said, smiling. "Shut up." Ciel said. But he was smiling a little. "Don't think I can't see that smile Ciel Phantomhive." Sebastian said. Ciel rolled his eyes as they walked up the steps to his house. "I shall see you tomorrow." Sebastian said. "Same to you, good sir." Ciel said. "Goodnight." Sebastian said, kissing Ciel on the cheek. "Goodnight to you too. And by the ways you missed." Ciel said. "Missed?" Sebastian asked. "Yep." Ciel said. He pecked Sebastian on the lips and shut the door. He leaned against the door and sighed. I feel so much better.

A/n That didn't take you long enough to figure that one out Alois. Sebastian your such a gentleman. Remember, you all.