Movie And More

Ciel stepped back as Sebastian closed the door. What is he doing? Ciel backed up until he hit the wall. Great. Sebastian was really close to Ciel. There was barely any room in between them. "Thank you!" Ciel blurted out. He didn't want to make things any more akward than they already were. Sebastian backed up a little and looked at Ciel. "For what?" Sebastian asked. He was a little upset that his plan hadn't gone as, well, planned. "For, you know, helping me." Ciel said. Sebastian stood there, then nodded after a few seconds. "It's fine. You needed help. I'll always be here if you need me." Sebastian said. Ciel could feel his face heating up. "Do, do you maybe want to watch a movie?" Ciel asked. He was trying to think of something to stop Sebastian from staring at him. "Sure." Sebastian said. Ciel started to walk past him towards the living room. Before he went into the other room, he heard Sebastian say, "Don't think that distracted me from your red face." Ciel turned even more red. Sebastian chuckled. Stop being so damn cute Sebastian! Ciel thought. "What?" Sebastian asked walking into the room. "Nothing." Ciel said. Ciel sat on the couch and pushed play on the movie. They ended up watching Insidious. "Don't turn around, don't turn around." Ciel mumbled. When the jump scares came around, Ciel put his head on Sebastian's shoulder. He couldn't help it. One, Ciel got scared and didn't want to look. Two, Sebastian didn't care. And three, he was closer to Sebastian this way. "That movie was actually pretty good." Sebastian said as the credits rolled. "Good?! It scared the living hell out of me!" Ciel yelled. "Don't be such a baby. You didn't see half of it because you were too busy hiding from the screen." Sebastian said. "I am not a baby." Ciel said. He crossed his arms. "Wow, it's hard to believe that you're in eleventh grade." Sebastian said. Ciel didn't say anything. "Oh come on. What if I call you shorty? You hate being called short. I saw it in your face the day I said it." Sebastian said. Ciel turned his back on Sebastian. "Fine." Sebastian said. He got up and walked out of the room. Ciel turned around slowly. Sebastian really did leave the room. Ciel got up and walked out of the living room. Only to be grabbed by a pair of hands from behind him. "Sebastian!" Ciel yelled. Sebastian picked him up and set him on the couch. "What the hell was that?!" Ciel yelled. "Me getting you to talk." Sebastian said. He had a stupid grin on his face. Ciel pouted and said, "That's not fair." "What am I going to have to do to make you talk to me?" Sebastian asked. Then Sebastian got an idea. He jumper cabled Ciel and he started to laugh. "Oh, so your ticklish." Ciel looked up at Sebastian. "No Sebastian, don't." Ciel said he started to get up from the couch. Sebastian grabbed his arm and started to tickle Ciel. "Sebastian, stop. Come on! Mercy." Ciel was laying down on the couch. Sebastian was on top of Ciel, holding himself up. Sebastian stopped and looked at Ciel. "There's that smile. And look at that, you're talking to me." Sebastian said. "You're mean." Ciel said. Sebastian smiled at him. Sebastian looked at Ciel's eyes. "What are you staring at?" Ciel asked. "Your eyes." Sebastian said. Ciel was just realizing how close he and Sebastian were. He pushed Sebastian up and stood up. "Why do you keep doing that?" Sebastian asked. "What are you talking about?" Ciel said. "Any time we get close, you suddenly want to get away from me. Why?!" Sebastian asked. "I don't know and could you not yell?" Ciel said. "No I will yell! What is up with you? You didn't want to push me away earlier!" "I was having a panic attack!" "Oh come on Ciel! What is wrong with you?!" "You know what! I don't have to tell you! Because you will just want more information and I hate it when people pry at my life and you-" Ciel didn't get to finish his sentence. Because Sebastian had stepped forward and kissed him. And Ciel's anger melted away instantly.

A/n Finally! I'm not going to say much, except this. Yay!!!!! 💚 you all!