Not Letting Go

Sebastian paced back and forth in the living room. Is she going to yell? God I hope not. Sebastian was waiting for his girlfriend to arrive. Sebastian was going to break up with her and he didn't know how she would take it. There was a knock at the door and Sebastian was snapped out of his thoughts. He opened the door to see Mey-rin standing there smiling. "Hi Sebby!" She squealed. She grabbed Sebastian and gave him a hug. "Hey Mey, can we talk?" Sebastian said. Mey backed out of the hug and nodded. They went to the living room and sat down. Sebastian looked at Mey-rin and sighed. "You're breaking up with me aren't you?" Mey said. Sebastian didn't know what to say. "It's okay if you do. I'll understand." She said. Sebastian gave her a small smile. "Really? You're not upset?" Sebastian said. Mey gave him a smile back. "Yeah. It's fine. Besides, I see the way you look at the new kid." Mey said. "Thank you for understanding Mey-rin. I really appreciate it." Sebastian said. "I should probably go then." Mey-rin said, standing up. Sebastian stood up and walked her to the door. They hugged each other one more time and Sebastian watched as she walked down the street. When she was out of sight Sebastian sighed and sat down at the table. Now I just have to deal with Claude. And I need to ask Ciel if he'll be my boyfriend. Sebastian smiled at the thought of Ciel being his boyfriend. What if he says no? What if he doesn't want a real relationship? Sebastian shook the thoughts from his head, grabbed his coat and walked to his car. He drive to Ciel's house and knocked on the door. "Sebastian." Ciel said as he opened the door. "Hey. Can I come in?" Sebastian asked, smiling. "Yeah." Ciel said. Sebastian walked in and Ciel shut the door. Sebastian wouldn't stop smiling at Ciel. "Okay, you're scaring me. Why are you smiling like a dork?" Ciel said. Sebastian walked over to Ciel and kissed him. It wasn't a kiss like a few hours ago, this was passionate. Ciel kissed back and their lips moved together. They were like two puzzle pieces that belonged together. Sebastian finally pulled away and looked at Ciel. When Ciel didn't look up, Sebastian lifted his chin to look at him. Ciel was blushing like crazy. Sebastian chuckled at this sight. "What?" Ciel asked. "You're adorable." Sebastian said. This made Ciel blush even more. "I'm okay." Ciel mumbled. He didn't think Sebastian would hear him. "You take that back right now." Sebastian said. Ciel looked at Sebastian with a smirk on his face and crossed his arms over his chest. "No." Ciel said. Sebastian smiled and raised his eyebrows at Ciel. "Come on." Sebastian said. "You can't make me." Ciel said, still smiling smugly. "Is that a bet?" Sebastian said. Ciel turned on his heel and stated to run to the kitchen. Sebastian followed him into the kitchen and was surprised to see that Ciel wasn't in there. "Ciel?" Sebastian said. He walked towards the table and saw Ciel was under it. Ciel didn't see him look at him, so Sebastian pretended not to see him. He walked out of the room and stood behind the wall waiting for Ciel. Ciel got out from under the table and looked around for Sebastian. He walked towards the living room and looked around. Sebastian grabbed Ciel from behind him and picked him up. "Sebastian!" Ciel yelled. He grabbed Sebastian's neck and clung to him. "There, now you have no where to go." Sebastian said. "That's not fair." Ciel said. "I think it's completely fair." Sebastian said. He kissed Ciel on the head. Ciel started to blush and he hid his face in Sebastian's neck. "Aw, you really are adorable." Sebastian said. He put Ciel down and looked at him. "Ciel, will you be my boyfriend?" Sebastian asked. Ciel looked up at Sebastian, a smile on his face. "Yes!" Ciel said. He jumped into Sebastian's arms and wrapped his legs around him. Sebastian held onto him, smiling that he now had Ciel. I've got you Ciel. I'm not letting go.

A/n Awwwwwwwww😍😍😍. They are so cute. I love them. (Now we just need to kill Claude and we are all good) Anyways, 💙 you all!