Talks

Ciel went to his room after he finished dinner. Red wouldn't stop talking about how handsome Sebastian was and how he seemed like such a gentleman. Ciel had had enough of that for one night. He turned on panic at the disco and drew some pictures in his notebook. He had completely forgotten that Alois had his drawing of Sebastian. Suddenly, the music stopped and his phone started to ring. When he saw who the caller was, his face lit up. "Hey Sebastian." "Hey, um, do you think we could talk?" Sebastian asked. "Yeah, you want me to come over?" "No, lets me up at the park. Near your house." Sebastian said. "Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes. Bye." He hung up the phone and walked downstairs. "Hey, I'm going to go down to the park for a little bit. I'll be back before eight." Ciel said to his aunt. "Okay. I'm going to work now. Have fun with Sebastian." She said, winking. "How do you know I'm going to see Sebastian?" Ciel asked. "Your door was open honey. I just happened to be walking by. And your phone was on speaker." She shut the door and drove off to work in her car. Ciel stood there, a little shocked that his aunt had just listened to his conversation. Ciel grabbed his house keys and started to walk. A few minutes later he was at the park. He saw Sebastian sitting on a bench. Ciel walked over to him and sat next to him. "Hey." Ciel said. "Hi Ciel." Sebastian said. Sebastian looked at Ciel and Ciel plastered a fake smile on his face. He only smiled when he really felt it. Sebastian's smile fell a little and turned into a sad smile. "What's wrong?" Ciel asked. "Oh Ciel." Sebastian said. He brushed some hair out of Ciel's face so he could look at his eyes better. "Sebastian?" Ciel asked. Sebastian leaned over to Ciel and kissed him. Ciel kissed back, then backed away a little. "Sebastian what's wrong?" Ciel said. "I found your drawing." Sebastian said. Ciel's eyes went wide and he looked at the ground. "It looks really good." Sebastian said. Ciel didn't say anything and continued to look at the ground. "And I learned some things. About you." Sebastian said. Ciel felt like his heart stopped beating. "I'm sorry about your parents." Sebastian said. Ciel looked at up but didn't say anything. He felt like if he did, he might cry. "I don't know what happened to you in those six months. And I don't care if you don't want to tell me for as long as I live. I just want you to know that I care about you Ciel. I saw a photo of you smiling when you were little. Your eyes used to shine. And I want to get them to shine again." Sebastian said. Ciel felt the sting of tears in his eyes. "Hey." Sebastian said. He brought Ciel's face to his and saw Ciel was crying. Sebastian wiped away his tears with his thumbs. "I miss them." Ciel said, his voice cracking. Sebastian engulfed Ciel in a hug. Ciel hugged back and felt safe instantly. "It's okay Ciel. I've got you." Sebastian said. He didn't dare let go of Ciel. Sebastian felt as if it was his job to take care of Ciel and protect him. And he was glad that he was the one to feel this way. "I'll protect you Ciel." He whispered. Ciel looked up to Sebastian. He kissed Sebastian and realized, since that day his parents died, someone was going to take care of him and protect him.

                         Chocran Ave.
Alois was walking down the street, texting Claude. So, Sebastian is hanging out with Ciel? I thought Sebastian didn't talk. Alois texted. He was getting a little annoyed that Claude kept on talking about Ciel. I could care less about Ciel. He tried to steal my boyfriend, Alois thought. He was crossing the street and started to walk when he saw Ciel with Sebastian. It looked like they were talking. Then Ciel looked at Sebastian and kissed him. Alois's eyes went wide. Okay then. He's either a slut. Or I'm thinking the wrong person is lying.

A/n Woah, Alois? I know right. Who else wishes that they had a Sebastian? Hope it's a good chapter. 💝 you all.