Learning The Truth

Sebastian walked into his house. "Mom!" Hannah walked out of the kitchen. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing, but you said there was an emergency. And that I needed to come home." Sebastian said. "No, there's no emergency." She said, a little confused. "Then why woul- Claude." Sebastian said. He went upstairs and knocked on his brother's door. Claude opened the door. "Why would you tell me there's an emergency here?" Sebastian said. Claude pulled his brother inside the room. He shut the door and turned to face Sebastian. "Well?" Sebastian said. This is a stupid plan. Please work. "I didn't want you near Ciel. He's bad news Sebastian." Claude said. "What are you talking about?" Claude went over to his notebook to grab the drawing. But he couldn't find it. "The little rat took it." Claude mumbled. "What?" Sebastian asked. "Okay, you're not going to believe me, but Ciel likes to stalk people he likes. He had a drawing of you in his notebook. And I found out that back home, he was a drug addict. That's why he moved out here with his aunt. His parents couldn't take it anymore." Claude said. Sebastian thought for a few seconds. "Okay I won't go near Ciel again." Sebastian said. "Thank you. I just don't want you getting hurt." Sebastian nodded. "Well I'm gonna get some studying done." Sebastian said. He walked out of Claude's bedroom and shut the door. More like I'm going to talk to Ciel about this. Claude must be lying. Ciel looks too innocent to do anything like that. Sebastian went downstairs to his mom. "Hey mom?" "Yes?" She said from the kitchen. "Do you know anything about the Phantomhive family?" Sebastian asked. "Phantomhive? I have heard that name before." She wiped her hands on her apron and went to her computer. Sebastian heard a few clicks before his mom said "Found it." Sebastian walked over to her and saw a news report video. It was labeled 'Phantomhive Tragedy'.  "Well, you can go in the living room and watch this. I'm going to finish up dinner." "Okay, thanks mom." Sebastian walked into the living room and set the computer on the coffee table. He clicked on the video and a news woman popped up. "We are here live today on what looks like a tragedy. The Phantomhive manor is burning down. Firefighters arrived at the scene but by the time they did, the manor was engulfed in flames. So far, there are no survivors. Abigail and Luke Phantomhive were both found dead. Their son though, Ciel Phantomhive is yet to be found. Some police say that this was murder and kidnapping. More later today on this tragic event." The news clip ended. Sebastian sat there, shocked. He lost his parents. Sebastian couldn't believe it. He looked at the other videos. There was one that had a picture of little Ciel on it. He clicked it. It was only thirty seconds. "It has been three months since we have seen the Phantomhive boy. This is the last known picture of him. He will look older and a little taller. If you see this boy, call the police immediately." The clip ended. Sebastian looked at the picture of Ciel. He was smiling and there was a dog next to him. His eyes were shining. Oh Ciel. Why don't you smile like that all the time. The next clip he watched was named 'Ciel Phantomhive Found'. He clicked on it. Three people were sitting around a table and they started to talk about Ciel. "We are happy to hear today, that six months later, Ciel Phantomhive has been found. This is wonderful news indeed. Although no one knows what happened to him. He has not told police where he was or what happened. All he said was that he escaped and ran into the woods. More on the story later tonight." The clip ended. Sebastian didn't watch anymore videos. Ciel, what happened?

A/n Well Claude you suck. And you failed. I added the song because it reminded me of Ciel and Sebastian. Anyways guys, hope it's a good chapter. 💗 you all.