The Morning After

"Sebastian, can I come in?" Sebastian woke up to his mom's voice from the other side of his door. He saw that him and Ciel were still cuddling in the same spot. He smiled and looked at his clock. It read 5:47 am. "Um yeah, just be quiet." Sebastian said, his voice coming out raspy and in a whisper. Sebastian watched as Hannah opened and shut he door quietly. She turned to around and asked, "Is that Ciel?" He nodded and saw Ciel shuffle a little in his sleep. "Let's go in the hall." He said. Hannah nodded and Sebastian unhooked his arms from Ciel. He made sure Ciel was covered up before following his mom I into the hall and shut his door. "I was just waking you up for school." She said. Oh crap school. He looked back at his bedroom and then at his mom and back at the door. Hannah noticed this. "You know, we could always pretend that you were sick and I could pick up your school work." She said. Sebastian smiled. "Thank you mom. It's just that, we need to talk and just have a break from everyone else." "Don't worry about it. I have to get ready for work, but I love you. And I'll call his aunt for him." "Thanks. Love you too mom." Hannah walked downstairs and Sebastian went back into his room. He went back to his bed and pulled Ciel close to him again. A little more sleep won't hurt.
~
Ciel woke up to three things. A horrible headache, a bad cold and warmth. He smuggled into the warmth and felt arms around him. He opened his eyes to see he was snuggled into Sebastian. He felt his face heat up, but he didn't want to pull away. He plans on breaking up with you, remember? This is stupid. Ciel sighed and tried to move. Sebastian just tightened his grip on Ciel. He just tried not to focus on the voices and focus more on Sebastian. "Morning." He felt Sebastian kiss his head and rest his chin there. He moved a little so he could look at Sebastian. "So, is my head supposed to feel like hell?" Ciel asked. Sebastian chuckled. "After last night, yes. I can't believe you stood in the rain." Ciel sighed and sat up, but a little too quick. "Ohhh my god, my head." He said, rubbing it. Sebastian sat up next to him. "Hey, look at me." He said. Ciel turned to look at him and Sebastian leaned his forehead on Ciel's. They stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away. "Yeah, don't go out in the rain like that again. You're fever is at least at 101." Ciel groaned and fell back onto the bed. Sebastian smiled at him. Ciel just rolled his eyes and looked back at Sebastian. That's when he noticed Sebastian wasn't wearing a shirt. He knew he was blushing really hard, but he was hoping Sebastian would think it was his fever. Why do I feel like I'm missing something? Ciel thought. Then he remembered. "What about school?" "You are not going in today. You are too sick and you're most likely hung over. And I'm going to be staying with you." Sebastian said, laying down next to Ciel, propping his head up on his elbow.  "What about my aunt? She's probably worried sick." "My mom called her. You're good." He said. Ciel took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "So I don't want to rush into anything, but we are going to talk about last night. But I want you to rest a little more, so get some sleep." Sebastian said. Ciel turned on his side and suddenly felt arms hug him again. "Sebastian.." "Shhh, let's just talk later." Ciel tried to say something, but he could feel sleep coming on. We can talk later.

A/n awwww my little cuties. Sometimes I wish I could find a Sebastian. Well, a girl can dream. Anyways, 💗 you all!