Misunderstandings

Sebastian went back to his room and saw that Ciel had already fallen asleep. He sighed and shut off the light. He left the hallway light on just in case he woke up and went downstairs to see his mom. "Hey mom?" He said, walking into the living room where Hannah was reading a book. "Honey, real quick before you say anything, I have two things I'd like to say. One, I really like Ciel. He seems like a nice boy, despite what happened to his  family. Second, well, I don't have the best news, but I thought you would want to know. Mey's funeral is this Friday. I didn't know if you would want to come or not." Hannah said. Sebastian sighed and sat down next to his mom. "Of course I'm going. She was my friend, and girlfriend. I still can't believe it." Sebastian said. He felt tears come into his eyes. When he found out Mey was dead, he didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to go home, or talk to Ciel about it. So, he didn't make a big deal out of it and just tried to forget about it with Ciel. But it still came back to him. "God, it's not fair. She was smart and outgoing and she was gonna do something with her life! She just didn't get her chance." Sebastian's voice was cracking and by now he was crying. But he was too mad to notice. "Honey, I know this is hard, but it will be okay. Mey was a great girl, but you couldn't have done anything to change it." Hannah said. Sebastian just shook his head. He rubbed his eyes and said, "Mom, ever since dad's death, I've been scared to fall in love with someone. They always end up leaving." Ciel woke up from a nightmare and looked around for Sebastian. He heard some voices downstairs, so he crept down the stairs to hear Sebastian say this, "I feel like I should leave Ciel. I mean, I just can't go through it again. With Mey and everything that happened." Ciel felt like his heart had stopped. He didn't bother listen to the rest of the conversation. He went back upstairs and sat on the bed. He felt like he should cry, but he couldn't cry anymore. What he didn't know, was how the conversation actually went. "But honey, you haven't know this boy for very long." "I know." Hannah sighed and smiled at her boy. She started to chuckle a little. "What?" Sebastian asked. "You never cease to amaze me. You fell in love within a few days." "Mom, I didn't fall in love with Ciel. It's just his eyes look like they have the ocean in them and he's such a dork at times and he tries his best at life, but it doesn't always work out, but he's still here. And damn it, I fell in love with Ciel Phantomhive." By now his mom was laughing. Sebastian chuckled and stood up. "So, you're going to break up with the boy you love?" Hannah asked. Sebastian sighed and said, "No, it would be stupid to let him get away." Sebastian said. He went upstairs and lakes into his bedroom. When he turned on the light, he saw that Ciel wasn't there, but his window was open. While Sebastian and Hannah were taking, Ciel had snuck out the window and climbed down from the roof and left. He couldn't let Sebastian see him like this. Sebastian called Ciel, but Ciel just ignored it. He walked into his house, where of course Red wasn't home, and started to cry. He can't leave, I love him, Ciel thought. Then he suddenly realized what he had thought. "Oh my god, I love Sebastian Michelais." Ciel thought, I can't do this.

A/n Noooooo Ciel, you heard it wrong!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! *Throws phone across the room* Okay, we're good. 💛 you all.