1. the start

All rights are reserved to this novel. There shall be no coping of anything within this novel.

All in all this is my first novel, please comment and let me know what you think. It would really help of the readers could give me some feedback so I can improve.

love Jezter2015 :)

Eliza crawled out of bed and let the padding of her small feet quietly hit the ground, Mum and dad were still up she could here the hum of there voices through the walls of the house. She walked quietly through the hallway past her older brother, noah's room and tiptoed through the lounge room. It was 9:00 at night way past her bedtime but she still wanted to play.

"James we can't keep living like this, it's gone to far. She needs help." Her mother's voice echos through the house, Eliza now fully aware of her parents presence in the room next door.

"I know sweetheart but Eliza is still so innocent we can't take that away from her." The sound of her name made Eliza stop mid-step. her breath hitched in her throat as she feared that she had been caught in the act. After a pause of not moving, her parent resumed their conversation luckily Eliza wasn't spotted, but she was still curious as to what they where speaking about. So she sneaked to the edge of the lounge room and backed herself up against the wall to get a better view of her parents in a way that still made her invisible to them. Her mother was standing in the kitchen with a cold cup of coffee in her hand. As her father sat on a stool in front of the bench, slightly hunched and worn out from a long day's work.

"I'm concerned about her James, no 9 year old girl should have an imaginary friend. what are her real friends at school going to think? what are her teachers going to think. its time!" Her mother said as she leaned over the bench, Eliza felt something not inside her stomach. She frowned as she listened carefully.

"What if she will grow out of it?" her father replied swiftly as he looked up from the bench turning his once absent attention to the woman in front of him.

Eliza's strawberry hair slipped over her shoulder as she turned her head to her mother.
"And what if she doesn't James. I don't want the future of my daughter depending on whether or not she grows out out of a silly little behavior, and I certainly don't want to have daughter who isn't all there."

"Well what do you suppose we do?"

They sat for a moment thinking of ideas. Until her mother sprung back to life.

"What about taking her to Dr Harmer, he can help" her mother said with a hint of accomplishment.

"What, the psychiatrist,what could he do she just wants a friend." James replied as his features twisted into a confused sneer.

"He can snap her out of this silly trance she has going on. so she can focus on the more important things if life."

"Margaret she's is just a child-"

"She is my child." her mum squeaked out.

"Can't -"

" No James, She's going to Dr Harmer tomorrow, and thats final." her mother answered sternly. She walked out of the kitchen, right passed Jessica's small frame hidden in the shadows and waltzed up the stairs.

Eliza was unsure what just happened or what she could do about it, but something in the pit of her stomach was tight and made her feel sick. she didn't feel like playing she felt tired and a little bit scared, she hated Dr's . after a while of standing there she snuck back into her room and crawled back into bed just before her dad opened the door and checked in on her.

She began to sulk in her bed as the sickness in her stomach got worse, but she stopped as A powerful weight fell upon her, She kicked the sheets off knowing exactly what was happening. Her body felt heavy as a familiar presence entered the room. In the darkness a light formed.

Jessica smiled and crawled to the end of the bed excitedly.

Kilorn has come back to play.