Day 6

Day 6: REPLACED with Write A scene where only three words are spoken. A/N: This is a little "creative" daydream of mine about my crush henceforth the no-name-policy! It's completely Anon and sounds really weird without the names, but that's just in case if some nosey person comes in and tries to find out who i like! :D Mwahaha, no one will ever have to know! 

Nerves overtook me as I pushed through the maroon doors and into the room where I knew he was. All of the doubts hanging onto my mind flew away as soon as I conected eyes with him. I felt a smile form on my face and my hand waving in his direction. It was almost as if my body had a mind of its own. He meant so much to me. Everytime he would grin at me, I'd feel goosebumps form on my arms and a giddy feeling would slip inside of me, telling me that it was okay for me to smile too. 

Suddenly, someone stood in my way, blocking my connection with the one whom I loved so desperately. Slightly angry, I looked up only to find myself looking into his brother's eyes. The etched frown on my face disappeared and turned back into that goofy grin I originally had. 

He bent down and whispered into my ear the three words that slaughtered all of my worst fears away, "He loves you."

Happiness bubbled forth inside of me and instinct overpowered my sense of judgement. Before I knew what I was doing, I found myself rushing up to my "prince" and crashing my lips on his, eager to show him just how much I loved him too. For a breif moment he pulled away, but then smiled when he saw me nod blissfully and carried on kissing me. 

Man, I love him!