MBK modelling

Me and Jesse were sitting at home one evening when Jesse got a call. I muted the tv as he spoke, our legs were intertwined as I faced him. He mouthed " its koby" to me and I nodded and waited for him to finish

" yeah sure we have the day off tomorrow, hang on let me just ask" Jesse said " um, do you want to do some modelling tomorrow for the new MBK and FTW range, they have some unisex wear and they are using me for a few pieces 0f clothing, do you mind doing that?" Jesse asked

" me!, they really want me to model, but I've never done it before!" I exclaimed

" yeah but your beautiful babe and believe me its easy, you just stand there! if I've done it so can you, and you have done the promo shots for work haven't you?" Jesse said referring to  the shots I had to do for the official site as a new trainee at bondi

" um, ok sure" I mumbled staring down at my feet as Jesse finished up the conversation. He put his mobile back down and looked over at me

" we need to be at the building at 11, they've asked if you can do your own hair and makeup stuff and then its the new she's a keeper mbk range your doing, and then some of the new girls FTW range" Jesse said, he took my hands in his and started playing with them. I took the TV of mute and settled back down, I moved so I was lying with my head in his lap facing up at him, he played with a piece of my hair before he looked down and gave me a passionate kiss.

* next day*

we were driving to the warehouse where they were doing the shoot. I had dried my hair into a messy style and had left my make up natural, with just a hint of eye makeup and basic skin and lips. we pulled up outside and walked in, there was a large white screen and some camera's set  up. there was a curtained off area for people to get changed and there was a large rail of clothes. and once again I was the only female there!

it looked professional but there was only one photographer and everybody who was there seemed to be a bra boy or a member of the FTW group, I noticed matt dee was there and louie from work.  Koby walked over and said hi before explaining what was going to be happening that day

" right Jorja, your going to be doing some solo shoots in matts range and then some with luke" he said pointing at louie  " then your going to be doing some with our new womans range, some group shoots and then one or two with either me or Jesse, there would have been another girl here to do the shoot, but she had to cancel last minute so we had to call in you so that's why its short notice"

" right that's fine, do I need to do anything before we get started?" I asked

" nope just take these and go get changed into some of these, with the tank tops can your wear the jeans and with the hoody the shorts, it gives it a good look according to the photographer" koby said passing me a pile of clothes. I walked into the curtained off area and slipped on the black skinny jeans and I put on one of the FTW white tops, it had a simple logo and a contrasting black box around the white writing. I slipped it on relieved to see that it fit well.

I walked out and over to where the boys were getting some pictures taken, I stood at the side watching as louie got some pictures done of him in a singlet.

" right you must be Jorja, I'm andy" he offered me his hand to shake " right if you could just stand against the screen and just look natural"

I took a deep breath and stood against the screen, I leaned back and looked down and to the side. I didn't want to look at the boys so I didn't look over at them

" that's brill Jorja, keep doing that, now look to the left, brilliant hey!" andy said as he snapped away. He stopped to look through the pictures " right that's the shot!, now can you get into the black tank and we will do ones with luke if that's ok"

I nodded and went and quickly got into the different top before coming out again. I was getting into the swing of things and really beginning to enjoy myself now. we did some basic ones together before I was told to get into the hoody and shorts.

I went and put on the shorts, I realised when I put them on that they were more hotpants than shorts! I put on the hoody and realised why they had given me hotpants. The hoody was really baggy and came down to my upper thigh, very high up!, it was meant to look like I was just wearing a hoody not anything else!

I walked out and went over to the screen " that looks great!" Andy said as I started posing, I noticed Jesse out the corner of my eye and I couldn't help having a small smile creep out the side of my mouth. " brilliant!" andy said taking more photos " ah ha, that was brilliant!, that's the shot, matt come here how are these?"

matt walked over and looked at the computer screen, he scrolled through " there brill mate, good job Jorja!" matt said

" so onto to MBK now?" andy asked

" yep, Jorja can you go get changed and Jesse throw on this top" Koby said throwing Jesse a top, I walked into the curtained area  and put on the hoody first. going back out to the boys I saw that Jesse was with some other boys doing a group shot with a range of tops and hoodies " Jorja can you come here!" koby said signalling for me. I walked over and koby directed me to the middle of the 5 men, 2 were crouching down and then 3 were standing behind me including Jesse and Koby. we just stood there doing our own things as Andy snapped away then as this was for the bra boys website, some of us stuck their fingers up whilst me and Jesse did the bra boys grip, even though I wasn't a bra boy!

we did a few more pictures with different tops, I did some with Koby and some with the other bra boy models before Koby told me and Jesse to do a shoot together.

we stood next to each other and I put my hand on Jesse's shoulder before posing for the camera. The camera flashed and we heard Koby shout out " look more like a couple guys, this is for the unisex range so chicks need to like it!"

I put my head on his shoulder and Jesse wrapped his arm around my waist, we didn't want to push it to far as I didn't know when these pictures would be up on the website and we hadn't told the public yet. I leaned up as if to kiss his cheek and held the pose, Andy carried on taking pictures and then he finally got the perfect picture

" that's all great, its a wrap guys!" Koby said. we all cheered and I went and got changed. it was about 5 o clock by the time we left and we were both pretty tired from the day. we were driving home when Jesse said

" I can now say I'm dating a model" Jesse said giving me a wink 

" it'll look great on my CV!" I joked as Jesse put his hand on my leg

" but seriously, you looked so gorgeous babe" he squeezed my leg slightly

" so did you" I said leaning over and giving him a kiss   

sorry this is pretty bad and random!

please check out sarahhjane21, dancingwithdanger, glitterball26, sweets_ and teambondirescue !

ask me any questions below and I <3 you all please vote!!! xxxx