Chapter Fifteen|FINAL CHAPTER

AN//
FIRST OF ALL-

I am accepting cover requests! If you want me to make a cover for you, read my other book called Cover Requests! It tells all 😚 anyways, keep reading!!!

so yeah...sadly, this is the last chapter of the book...😭...but honestly, it's hard to write. if you guys really want a book two to this, tell me...cause I might make one. but I already have two other books, so this kind of needs to be out of the way.

also, after this, I'm going to make an epilogue. (Inside this chapter) and if you don't know what that is, well, it's like a prologue but at the end, not the beginning. it's kind of an overview of what happens after everything is done.

anyways, tysm for all of the votes, reads, and comments. seriously, it makes me smile so much 😄 and when you finish this book, it'd mean the WORLD 🌎 to me if you'd read my other stories; I think you'll like them! also, since this story is finished, it will be replaced with a new book that I can't WAIT 🕐 (lol so many emojis) to publish.

-❤️❤️kt❤️❤️

^^^^^^^^^^^

Carly is sitting with me, Ari, and Brittany at lunch, and it seems that all is good.

Apparently, Carly went to the office, tricked Karen, and police are actually on the way to arrest her....yeah, police. According to Carly, she's stolen from gas stations and stores, possessed drugs, and driven under the influence of alcohol before, so she's definitely not a good person.

I feel so safe now, so happy. I don't feel like I need to run from my fears or even be sad anymore. I just need to stop getting detention and get good grades to earn my parents' trust back.

Basically, I went from classy to trashy. Now, hopefully, I can be classy again.

^^^^^^^
Epilogue
ONE YEAR LATER

Today, me, Carly, Ari, and Brittany are the best of friends. We basically have sleepovers all the time. Plus, my parents are super proud of the "all A's" student I've become. I even won the school's spelling bee 🤓.

My life is pretty great. Good friends...and a boyfriend. Yeah, you heard me. His name is Harold. Jk, I still think he smells like dead animals. His name is Josh, actually. The guy who I met in my first detention. We started to talk, and he and I started to bond...all the way until we were a relationship. Honestly, I couldn't be happier. And to make matters better, I'm graduating soon, and me and Carly may go to the same college.

To say the least, I'm so classy.