Ugh...Mondays

(DREW'S P.O.V)

 I woke up to the sun shining through the bedroom window, onto my face. That's how normal people wake up. Well, I'm not normal. I woke up to the sound of rain pounding on my bedroom window. I hesitantly uncovered myself from my warm, fuzzy blanket. I hiss as my feet hit the cold wooden floor. I looked over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone and looked at the time it said 6:47. "Uggghhh" I groaned. I have an hour to get ready for school. I got up and went out of my room and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I went back to my room and walked up to my closet and got out a pair of black skinny jeans and my Twenty-one Pilots t-shirt and slipped on my black Vans.

As I went passed the kitchen counter I grabbed the plate that had the pancakes dad made us and sat down beside my ten-year-old brother, Bridger. He looked at me and smiled. " Morning Lil' bro. I said while ruffling his hair. "Morning Sis," Bridger said giggling. "Morning dad," I said as he walked by the table. "Morning Baby, how did you sleep? " Dad asked me while pouring us a glass of orange juice "Pretty good I guess,"I said. "That's good darling." He replied.

After I ate my breakfast and told dad and Bridger goodbye, I grabbed an umbrella and headed to the bus stop. When I got there I saw my best friend, Ronan, sitting on the bench. "Hey, Ronan," I said happily walking toward her. " Hey Drew," She said while running to me. " How is your morning so far?" She asked. "Fine, as it usually is," I told her. "Did you have any strange dreams ?" She asked concernedly. " When Don't I have strange dreams. " I said sarcastically. As she opened her mouth to say something else the bus pulled up to pick us, and a few other people up to take to school.

When we finally got to school, we had ten minutes to get to our  home room class.  When I went to my locker I saw a crowd surrounding something. My curiosity got the best of me. I went over to the crowd and saw this boy being beaten up by the school's most popular jock, Draven, he's the head of the football team. All of the crowd was cheering him on. "Why are there no teachers around?" I thought to myself. When he started to draw his arm back to hit the boy I jumped in front of him. "Stop!" I said to Draven. "Move now or you will regret it later." He growled at me. "NO" I screamed at him, but just as he went to punch me Principal Karson grabbed his arm and dragged him to his office . The crowd started disappearing. I turned around to the boy still sitting on the ground. "Do you need my help?" I asked him. He shook his head no but when he tried to get up he whimpered. "Now do you need help," I said. He said an almost inaudible "Yes" but he never looked up at me.

Silence fell upon us as I helped him to the nurse's office. "What's your name?" I asked him "M-Michael." He stuttered. "W-What's yours?" "Drew-Atticus, but you can call me Drew," I said

"T-Thanks" He said. "For what?" I asked. "F-For what happened b-back there." He said.

"Hmmm , I still don't know what he looks like." I thought to myself. "O-oh,you're welcome."I said," Well, here is the nurse's office." I said while knocking on the door. Nurse Emily opened the door not surprised and said "Hey sweetheart, did Draven get you again. I told you to be more careful." I helped him get up on the examination table. He looked up at me I froze. My heart felt like it was going 1000 MPH. He's breathtaking. He noticed me staring and turned a bright red. I walked out before I could embarrass myself anymore. I knew I couldn't look back or I would get lost in his mysterious blue eyes.

After school, I Headed to my locker to get my bookbag and I saw Michael coming up toward me . Perfect "Th-thank you, again." He said. I smiled. " I wasn't just going to stand there and watch you get beat up its time someone stood up to jerks like him," I said. He smiled slightly but it quickly disappeared when he saw Draven as smirking while walking towards us . " Hey, id-" Draven started but got interrupted by Principle Karson "Draven do we need to go to my office again," Karson said sternly. "No" He scoffed. " No' what." Principle Karson noticed how Draven was getting mad and was taking advantage of it. And to be quite honest it was hilarious. "No sir" Draven said almost flaming. "Good boy now head on home I'm sure your mother is probably wondering where you are."