Baby, We're Freaks

Michael's POV. (You're welcome)

I Woke up laying on the cold ground of the dimly lit basement. I tried to sit up, but everything from yesterday suddenly came back to me. I heard a door slam open from across the room. Beams of light flooded into the once dark room ."Hey, Freak, get up here." My excuse of a father screamed at me. I stood up pain shot through every part of my body. "Hurry Up." He spat at me. I half-ran half-limped towards the stairs that lead upstairs. He reached out and grabbed me and dragged me to "My room." It isn't actually my room it's where he hurts me.

WARNING: ("wee woo wee woo" .)

KINDA A LITTLE BIT OF ABUSE IT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME PEOPLE READERS DIGRESSION IS ADVISED.

He shoved me onto the cold metal chair and strapped my hands and legs to it with leather belts. He walked over to the window and closed the blinds and curtains. He reached into his pocket and got out a knife and his lighter. He put the blade in the flame until it turned a bright red. He walked back over to me and cut my upper arm. I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth muffling my voice. "Shut up, no one wants to hear your screams." He retorted. Tears were streaming down my face. "Aww is da wittle fweak cwying Oh How Sad ." He cackled while slicing deeper in my thigh. "Ahgk." I groaned in pain. My breathing hitched. "Drew."

Drew's P.O.V:( before this ^ happened.) 

I had found a pair of my dad's old binoculars in his office. It is 8:58. I've been watching Michael's house since 6:00 from my bedroom window because Ronan and my dad won't let me investigate until I get better.

A few minutes later I heard a scream. It suddenly stopped. "Oh my gosh, I need to help him."Hmm, I have an idea. "BRIDGER COME HERE PLEASE," I yelled. I heard him coming up the steps. He opened my door and said. "You yelled?" "I need you to cover me while I go help Michael," I said almost whispering. "Okay, what do you want me to do?" He asked quietly so dad couldn't hear him." I need you to keep dad from coming up here to check on me." I replied while grabbing a jacket off my door. "and keep him occupied while I sneak out the back door." Okay, go on and head to the stairs. I'll give you a sign that the way is dad free." He whispered. He went downstairs looked to see where dad is. Once he found him in the kitchen he motioned for me to come down. I quickly but quietly when down the stairs and headed for the backdoor. When I made it outside I ran towards Michael's house. Careful to not let Ronan or her parent see me running across their yard. When I finally made it to his house, I knocked on the door. Nobody answered so I knocked louder this time. I heard footsteps coming from inside the house. The door came flying open. A man that looked to be in his 30's was standing in the doorway. "Who are you and what do you want?" He asked harshly. "I- Um Are you Michael's dad?" I asked looking at everything but him. "Yeah, what's it to Ya?" He said glaring at me. "Well I'm um Michael and I go to school together and the teacher assigned a project and made up partners and I was wondering if he wanted to start on it today," I said looking at his pants that had blood on the legs of them. "Okay, I'll Go ask him."He slammed the door. A few minutes later Michael came to the door. "H-Hey Drew. He said nervously. "Hey, are you ready to start on the science project," I said while winking at him. "Y-Yes, whose house are w-we going to work on it. He said while looking at my house. "I guess we could work on it at my house since I have all the materials we need there.

"Okay, L-Lets go over to your house then. Bye, d-dad." He said closing the door. "We need to hurry and get to your house he i-is probably w-watching us." He said kinda fast. "I heard you screaming. What did he do to you?" I said while walking towards the back door. "Why are we going through the b-backdoor? He asked."Shhhh You need to be quiet." I whispered while gently opening the door. "Bridger?" I said quietly. I saw him coming from the living room. "Okay, you guys come in quietly. He is taking a nap on the couch. Hurry though he might wake up soon." He said lowly. We sneaked up the stairs into my room. I told Bridger to warn me if dad starts to come up here.

HEY, GUYS THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS. AS I SAID BEFORE I WISH  I COULD THANK YOU GUYS IN PERSON. AS ALWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS XOXO. 

LOVE -M<3