The bully, The boy, and The brother.

Draven's P.O.V(WHAT)(P.s the bully in the beginning)

I've heard around school that there has been a big commotion between Michael, Ronan, Drew. I Decided that I would make it a little "Better".

Bridger's P.O.V

I accidentally missed the bus this morning. So right now Drew and Michael are walking me to school. We were about ten minutes away from the school when this scary looking guy came up to sis and Michael. "Sis, do you know him," I asked. "Unfortunately." She said while looking at him."Fancy seeing You guys here." Said the guy. "What do you want, Draven," Sis said while she continued to walk.

"Well, I heard that this dude here ruined Ronan. making her leave, wow." he walked beside Michael. "I didn't even know she was leaving." Michael said to the boy. "well I heard she is, right Drew-Atticus." He chuckled. "don't call me that. And that is none of your business idiots." Draven pounced at Drew. I closed my eyes and looked up after I heard laughing. Draven was on the ground, he had clearly face planted the cement walkway. "Um what just happened." Drew asked no one. Michael looked at sis smirking. "Well, it look l-like you aren't the o-only special one, Drew."

DREWS POV-
Friday bridger and I ask Michael if he wanted to go and eat and hang out. We went to the movies then we went to the park.

"H-Hey Drew." Michael Said while sitting on the  mbench near where Bridger was playing."Yes." I replied. "Do you want to play n-never have I ever?" He said nervously. "YES, I LOVE THAT GAME," I said a little too loud. "Okay, you go first." O-Okay, umm, Never have I ever f-fallen in l-love at first sight." My face turned bright red. I hope he didn't notice it. I slowly put one of my fingers down. "W-What really!" He sounded really surprised. "Yeah," I said blushing profusely. "Okay Never have I ever been on a date." He looked a little surprised by what I said , but he didn't put a finger down. "O-Okay umm never h-have I ever k-kissed anyone." "Nope, you thought you got me didn't you?" I asked him. He was going to say something but bridger came up to up saying that he was ready to go home.

When we got to my house Michael's "Dad" came barging toward us. "Michael, where have you been. It is way past your curfew." I looked at my phone it was only 7:30. "I-I was doing drew and my science project ." (If you guys are confused about the "Project" It's just an excuse to get Michael out away from his dad.) "If you ever stay out this late again you know what will happen. " He said sternly. "Bye, Michael." Bridger and I said simultaneously. When we walked in the door there was a note on the table in the living room.

"I'll be back sometime tonight Love you guys!

-Dad

When I went to sleep that night I kept seeing images of this other woman in a car with someone but I couldn't tell what they were doing because it was only briefly shown.

HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR A HUNDRED AND NINTY READS, THAT IS SO INSANE. OH MY GOSH I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY AND APPRECIATIVE I AM OF YOU GUYS. I JUST- I CAN'T AGH /(* ~ *)\.

I LOVE YOU BEAUTI(PHIL) (TROLOLOL) PEOPLE SO MUCH!<3

LOVE -M