Sooner or Later

(THIS IS HOW HIS HAIR LOOKS)

Okay so I might have lied to Michael about how his mom died I know I'm a horrible person. I feel really bad about it. I mean I did say that he needs to know sooner or later. So ... I chose later.

Right now I'm regretting my life choices, I'm laying face down on my bedroom floor. I heard my door open. I felt someone sit down beside me. " Sis, what are you doing in the floor?" Bridger asked me. "Regretting my life choices." I . "Why, what did you do, Sis?" He asked while rolling me over. "Well, you have to promise not to tell anybody especially Michael." I said sitting up against my bed. "Okay I promise." He said. "Pinky promise?" I said holding my pinky up. "Pinky promises." He said wrapping his pinky around mine.
After I told him what happened I said, " I know I'm a horrible person." "No you're not, you're the bestest sis any one could want." He said hugging me tightly. "Aww thanks lil' bro, you're the best lil' bro anyone could want."I said lowering my arms we both stood up and walked to the living room. "Dad still isn't home?" I said looking at the empty couch."He said he was going to be home today. I guess he is coming home later." I said sighing. "Do you want me to see if Michael can come over?" I asked Bridger. "YES!" He said excitedly. "Okay I'll text him." I said picking up my phone.

Me: Hey.

; ) : Hey.

Me: Do you think your dad will let you come over

; ) : My dad's not home.

Me : Good now come over here, my dad isn't home either.

'Wait did that sound like I'm desperate' I thought to myself.

; ) : Okay I'm coming.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the front door. "COME IN!" I yelled. I heard the door open and close. "You know you don't have to knock right." I said looking up at him. I wish I hadn't. I swear It felt like my heart flipped. It looks like he got his hair cut and he had it in a quiff. He was wearing a black suit jacket with a gray button-up and black skinny jeans. "W-What's with the new look?" I said trying not to sound surprised. "W-Well I was wondering if you would to go on a d-date with m-me." OH MY GOSH DID HE JUST SAY THAT. "YES. um I mean what about Bridger he can't stay here alone." I said pointing at Bridger. "Don't worry about me, sis." Bridger said going backwards up the stairs.
"Since m-my dad has the car and he won't let me drive it I-I was thinking we could eat here." Michael said looking at the floor. "That will be perfect." I said. "I got you t-these. They were my mom's favorite." He said handing me a big bouquet of
"Oh my gosh these are beautiful thank you so much. I love them." I said hugging Michael tightly.
"

Y-Your welcome, Drew." Michael said hugging me back. "What is this fuzzy feeling in my belly, I've never felt this before. It feels nice, I could get used to this." I thought to my self.

Michael and I was sitting on the couch watching T.V. and Bridger came into the living room wearing one of dads suits with the pant's legs and sleeves rolled up. "Bridger, what are you doing?" I said laughing. "Don't worry about that just follow me." He said motioning us to come with him in to the kitchen. When we got in there he had fixed to plates of macaroni and cheese and apple juice. "Awww, Bridger, did you do this for us?" I said surprised. "Yeah, kinda." He said smiling at me.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 288 READS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH. LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO so MUCH. <3
LOVE
-M