Sunsets and Sandy Blankets

(DRAVEN'S P.O.V)

"Who's ready to have fun?" I said while putting on my seatbelt. 

"ME!" Payne and Adore yelled in unison. 

I put the key in the ignition and started the car. "Where do you wanna eat?" I asked."

 "WAFFLE HOUSE!" Payne shouted.

 "YES, let's go." Adore replied.

 I looked at Ronan. "That's fine with me," She smiled. 

"Okay, waffle house it is then," I said while pulling out of the driveway. "Do you guys want to listen to some music?" I asked. I grabbed a CD and put it into the CD player. Thinking Out Loud started playing. I smiled at Ronan 

By the time we pulled up to Waffle House the girls were already whining. Payne and Adore was fussing about how hungry they are. We all got out Ronan on one side of me and Adore on the other side of me while Payne was beside of Ronan. We all connected hands and made our way into the small restaurant. 

After the girls fussed over where to sit, I finally made the decision by sitting down without them. They all stood around staring,"but we want to sit over there!" Adore said pointing to the other side of the restaurant. I rolled my eyes as Ronan made her way over to me. She slid into the booth beside of me while the girls sat across from us. "What do you want?" I questioned my sisters. They looked at each other and yelled," BACOOOOON!" Ronan laughed while I looked around at the people staring at us. "Inside voices," I commanded. They both understood by my tone to calm down so they both settled into there seat and waited.

A small chubby woman walked over. She had a white apron on over her black pants and yellow shirt and her black hair tucked into a bun. She had an annoyed looked on her wrinkled face. "What can I get you?" She questioned staring at her notepad. "Can I get two orders of bacon, two waffles, a Sprite and an orange juice for them?" I questioned but she kept writing instead of answering me. "And I want a chocolate chip waffle with eggs and sausage and sweet tea." I stated before Ronan began to say her order," the same as him." She said making me turn my head towards her. We liked the same stuff? Whaaaaaat?! Tell me that's not meant to be! I kept staring but she blushed with a smile and looked away. I looked down at my hands while the old woman walked off. "Hey Ronan, you got any cute brothers?" Adore questioned acting completely serious. Ronan brought her attention to Adore and smiled," Yeah I do but he's 15, do you have any cute brothers?" She questioned the two girls. They both began to laugh before Adore said," yeah but he is a party pooper because he doesn't let us do what mommy lets us do." I rolled my eyes and ran my hand through my hair. "Oh well, I think he's pretty handsome what do you think?" Ronan questioned them making me looked over at her. Her eyes caught mine," I think he's handsome, he's nice and he cares about everything." I stared into her eyes. I could get lost in them. They were like pools of chocolate and her hair flowed like honey. I bit my lip as she blushed and looked away. I looked at the plate of food that had somehow gotten here while I was having a staring contest with Ronan. Somehow I couldn't shake the feeling I felt in that moment...I think I love her.

HEY GUYS. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 718 READS. IT MEANS SO FREAKING MUCH TO ME. IDK HOW I CAN THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS <3 <3 

LOVE,

-M