Secret Meetings and a Roadtrip

(RONAN'S P.O.V. of The beginning of "the letter")

Im on my bed, I see something walking across my front yard. through my window. I went up to the window and opened it. When I did I realized that it was Michael. "HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING ALL DRESSED UP?" I yelled from my window noticing he looked fancier than normal. He looked around and finally found me. "W-Why are you t-talking to me? I-I thought you h-hated me." Michael said looking confused. "Eh, I don't really hate you, but my boyfriend doesn't like me being around you." Oh no now he knows that I have a bf and he'll probably tell Drew. "Oh o-okay. I'm going t-to Drew's house." He said trying to hide his nervousness. "Well, she's probably waiting on you." I said looking at her house." Bye I-I guess." He said while walking towards her house. "Bye."

I'm guessing her dad isn't home or he wouldn't let him come over. I saw him at Michael's house the other day. But he tells them he is on a "Business trip". Something weird is going on and I'm going to find out what it is. "Ronan, Chace, dinner is ready."My mom yelled from downstairs. "Coming," I yelled while walking out of my room.

After I helped her put the food on the table I asked her about Aaron."So, Mom, what do you know about Aaron Foster, besides him being Drew and Bridger's dad." I said putting the plates on the table. "Well, I know he is supposed 'lawyer' but I don't believe it." My mom said sitting down. Chase must have been eavesdropping because when he came into the kitchen he said,"The other day I saw him wearing a business suit and driving over to Mr.Water's house and parking his car in the garage." "He always seems suspicious when he goes anywhere." Mom said while filling her plate with food. "There is something fishy about him," I said while eating my steak. "

After supper and after I helped mom with the dishes, I went back upstairs and was singing along with Death of a Bachelor by Panic! at the Disco. As I was singing the chorus of the song, my ringtone on my phone scared me so much that I almost fell off my bed. I got a text from Draven

Draven: Hey

Me: Hey, what are you doing

Draven: Missing you

Me: Aww I miss you too

Draven: How have you been

Me: Good, hbu

Draven: I'm good.

Me: Hey, do you know anything about Aaron Foster?

Draven: Who's that

Me: Drew-Atticus' dad.

Draven: Oh, him I know he hangs out with Michael's dad

Me: What have you seen them do together.

Draven: Some of my friends told me that they've seen them

Me: Did they say what they do together

Draven: They said they've seen them in town with fancy suits on but thats all they said.

Me: Oh okay,

Draven: what are you doing tomorrow.

Me: Nothing I guess.

Draven: Do you wanna hang out tomorrow

Me: yeah, what are we gonna do

Draven: IDK we'll find out tomorrow I'll pick you up at 10

Me: okay lol see you tomorrow

Draven: See you tomorrow babe wear something comfortable too

Me: Okay?

Draven: Night

Me: night

*THE NEXT DAY DRAVEN'S P.O.V *

I'm currently sitting on my bed in my underwear contemplating on whether or not I really want to do this it is 7:34 and I told her I would pick her up at 10:00. I'm so nervous. She makes me nervous. Every time I see her I get butterflies and I get super nervous. I need advice. Who can I talk to that has a girlfriend. "Michael" I quickly grabbed my phone beside me and called Michael.

(MICHAEL'S P.O.V current time. Michael, Drew, and Bridger is at Lauren's house )

*Ring* *Ring* I slowly grabbed my phone from my pocket, to see who is calling me, trying not to wake up Drew, who had her head in my lap sleeping. I don't recognize this number but I still answer.

"H-Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Um Hey, I need your help are you alone right now."

"D-Draven?"

"Yes, this is Draven and I know this is crazy for me to be calling you for help but I really need your help."

"O-Okay with w-what?"

"Are you alone?"

"D-Drew is b-beside me but, s-she is asleep, a-and the o-others are s-shopping"

"Okay good."

"W-What do you need h-help with?"

"Ronan."

"What a-about her."

"I need your advice, so I wanted to take her somewhere and I'm afraid she won't like it and will hate me after I ask her."

"Where a-are you taking h-her?"

"Well, um I was going to take her to the beach.

"I-I think she would l-love that."

"Really?"

"Y-Yeah why wouldn't s-she?"

"I don't know, thank you for helping me Michael I really um I really appreciate it and I-um I-I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I hope I can make it up to you someday."

"Your w-welcome Draven. and I-I forg-give you.You b-better stop talking t-to me and get r-ready for the b-beach"

"Haha yeah, you're right bye, Michael .

"B-Bye Draven, I-i hope you h-have fun."

"Thanks, I'll try."

HELLO MY FRENS I'M SOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I'VE TOOK SO LONG TO PUBLISH THIS I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY LATELY BUT NOW I THINK, SINCE CHEERLEADING IS OVER I CAN MAKE UPDATES MORE FREQUENTLY UNLESS I HAVE DRIVERS ED THAT DAY I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT INTERESTED IN THIS BUT I STARTED DRIVERS ED MONDAY AND I HATE IT BUT I MADE AN 82 ON THE FIRST TEST SO I GUESS IM DOING GOOD. ANYWAY THANK YOU GUYS FOR 563 READS. THAT IS INSANE I CANT BELIEVE IT HAS THIS MANY READS. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOO MUCH. OH MADISON AND ME HAS STARTED WATCHING STRANGER THINGS AND WE ARE OBSESSED WITH IT WE CANT WAIT TILL THE NEXT SEASON COMES OUT COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WATCH IT TOO. WE LOVE YOU GUYS TO PLUTO AND BACK.

LOVE,

-M