IT'S CHRISTMAS!

DREW AND BRIDGERS DAD POV
"Oh my gosh. WHAT HAVE I DONE ." I said as I thought about how I just kicked my 2 kids out of there house. I had one job, to keep them safe... And I did the opposite. Well they'll be back, right? I mean they want presents right? Christmas is 1 day away, they'll be back. Right?

MICHAELS DADS POV
I kicked the chair. "Where's the little brat?" I looked in his room. Nope. Not there. He was no where. "I figured he'd come back. Why do I have to watch out for the mutt? I told his mother to get an abortion but she didn't listen so u see what happened to her..." I walked outside. He was no where to be seen. I got in my car and started backing out of the driveway," he's at his aunts. If somethings wrong he goes there."

MICHAELS POV
"What? What is it Michael?" Drew ask. "Uh- nothing.." I said standing there watching my aunt push her little children out the door. "Come on, come on." She said pushing them till they were on the porch. "Ok, who's going?" She ask. "Sis, can I go?" Bridger ask. She looked at me and I shrugged. "Sure." She said. He jumped up and put his coat on. "Hurry hurry! We need to beat the rush. I shouldn't have waited until the weekend of Christmas to get a tree. Anyways. We should be home about 7. I'll bring home pizza for supper," I heard the kids scream 'yay!!' "And make sure u don't go out of the house. This house is like my soul. I know when something happens. Well, I'll see y'all later. Love ya! Be careful and good!" She said running out. She closed the door behind her as I locked it. I looked at drew as she ran towards me and hugged me. "Thankyou." I looked out the window as the sun started to set. Cotton candy pink and crimson red filled the light blue sky. Soon all that was left was the dark scary blue abyss with the giant white moon.I turned on the lamp and sat down on the couch. Drew sat down beside me. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. Drew started scrolling through the channels as I thought about life. Soon after we both fell asleep next to each other.

9:58-
"We're home!" I heard the door bust open. Drew and I quickly raised up off the couch . My aunt had a kid in her arms and a kid by her side sleep walking. She laid one on the couch and the other beside her. She walked back out and I went with her. I got Bridger and she got her other kid. We walked in. "Sorry we r late. We got in traffic going there, when we were there, and coming back." "It's alright." "Oh and I let the kids eat in the car so they could go to bed as soon as we got home." After she got settled in she said, "Well, the girls have bunk beds and there is 3 of them so drew u can sleep with them and u boys can sleep in the guest bedroom. If u don't mind sharing a bed?" "Well... I'm pretty sure Bridger don't care." Lauren laughed and then drew giggled. "Tomorrow is Christmas!!" Lauren yelled. We walked to our rooms and went to bed. I laid down beside of Bridger and looked at the ceiling. I put my arms behind my head. "Your amazing." I heard Bridger say. "W-what? Aren't u asleep?" "Oh and your beautiful too!" "Uh Bridger?" "I love the way your hair shines in the sunlight!" "BRIDGER!?" I sat up and looked at him. "Ooooo this is juicy stuff." He said holding a piece of pink paper in his hands. I grabbed it. "Bridger wh- where did u get this?!" "My sisters diary!" I read it,
"Dear diary, today Michael looked amazing at school, I love how his hair shines in the sunlight... He's so beautiful! I love him... I wish I could tell him that... I mean, that would be awkward, right?"

I laid back down. I held it in my hand. She loves me? I thought... I rolled over and smiled and went to sleep.

DREWS POV
I laid down on the bed and looked at the bed above me. I head the girls laughing and playing. Soon I felt a stuffed animal in my face. "Heheheheh!" I heard all around the room. I smiled and rolled over.

The next morning I was rudely awoken by little girls screaming and jumping on me. "DRAY!!!" "Who's dray?" I ask. "Is that not your name?" She ask. "Ummm. It's drew." "Oh well I like dray better! Anyways, it's snowing!!!" I looked out the window. The snow covered the street and trees as little boys and girls run out into there yards playing in the snow. I ran to Bridger and Michaels room. They were sprawled out all over the bed. Bridger was in his boxers and I ran over and tickled him. "Ahhhh!" He screamed. Michael jumped up and fell off the bed. I laughed. "ITS CHRISTMAS!!!" Bridger yelled. The girls single filed ran down the stairs. Me Bridger and Michael filed in after them. We ran outside into the winter wonderland. "SANTA CAME!" I heard from inside. I ran in to see Maya standing there smiling from war to ear. I saw there were presents for me , Michael and Bridger under the tree , and all the girls too. My aunt walked into the living room with her coffee. "I got y'all a little something too."

Later that evening...
All the presents were opened and all the snow outside was played in. Michael told me we should try to go back to our parents house. I didn't want to but agreed. Michael stayed at his aunt, Lauren's house and I went back to my dads house. I knocked on the door. "Dad?" He came to the door. "Drew!" He hugged me. "I'm going back... I came to get our stuff." "Drew, I mean, come on now. I'm your father. Your legal guardian and I say u are not leaving." "Dad... Bridger, Michael and I have found a place to live for a little bit... I'll come back to check up and everything but for now... We need to take a break... What u did to me and Bridger can't be easily forgiven..." "I understand...I love u." He said. I got our stuff and walked to the door. "I love u dad... I'll be back next week to check up. Why don't u go on vacation? Or do something fun... I love u..." "I'll call u if I go somewhere, I love u... Be careful." I walked off.

When I finally got back I felt so miserable... My dad was like my best friend... I loved him... The room Michael and Bridger stayed in had a couch in the corner... So Michael said he would sleep over there because Bridger was getting a little homesick.that night Bridger laid down in front of me and looked at me. He pushed my hair out of my face." I love u sissy." He rolled over and cuddled up in my arms. It had been at least 5 years since he's done that. I wrapped my arms around him and fell asleep. What a great Christmas it was...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! IF U DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS THEN HI. BUT THIS IS A PRETTY LONG CHAPTER SO I HOPE U ENJOYED IT, IF SO MAKE SURE U LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS OR VOTING. WE HAVE DECIDED THAT WE WILL HAVE A SCEDULE- EVERY 3 WEEKS, STARTING TODAY. IT WILL BE MONDAY 3 WEEKS FROM NOW THAT IS WHEN WE WILL START THE SCEDULE SO THAT WAY IT CAN GIVE U A GOOD START TO YOUR WEEK. I HOPE U ENJOYED, MERRY CHRISTMAS! XOXO-MADISON