If only

MICHAELS POV-

That night...was horrible. I didn't mean to it was uncontrollable. My dad had hurt me a lot that night... he put me in the room and I would see him stand there every once and a while. I figured he would come but he never hurt me again that night. but I ... accidentally controlled Drew's dream. I know it's horrible! she saw all my problems...everything I had to deal with. I bet I broke her.... I ruined her... the next morning my dad let me out and I requested to follow drew. I know, stupid. I don't know why. I touched my eye and I felt a sharp pain. I knew I had a bruise I knew it. and I had given it to her. She was hurt because of me . No one would know she had a bruise. shes a girl, she would cover it up with makeup. and she wasn't at school that day, it made me feel even worse... I'm sorry drew... I couldn't help it or control it. If only I could tell her that. If only I could tell her that I...

DREWS POV_

My dad wanted me to go to therapy but every time he would mention Ronan would step in and say "I AM HER THERAPIST!!" I felt like I told her everything, she was my best friend so- yes she was my therapist. I went back to school on Friday. by that point, I hadn't had the dream. Friday morning put makeup on my bruise and me and Ronan walked to the bus together. I didn't look over at Michael until Ronan stopped and put her hands on her mouth. I stopped and looked at her. tears were in her eyes as she pointed her shaking hand to the other side of me. I looked over and.... and.... Michael had the EXACT same bruise as me! I was freaked out and everything went dark. I had a dream about the boy standing there with all the bad things happening around his head. I heard," calm down, I'm so sorry drew. I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry."

I woke up in a hospital bed. I looked around and noticed my head hurt, my eye also hurt. my dad was sitting in the chair beside me with his head in his hands. "dad?" he looked up and ran over to me. "Where's Michael?" "Honey, are you okay?" "Dad, Where's Michael and Ronan?!" "Ronan is out in the waiting room and Michael is in the room next door.  Michael...got punched... and they found more marks on him." I stopped. "Who punched him?" "Ronan..." I pulled out all of my tubes and I got out of the bed and ran to the waiting room where Michael was standing at his door.  Ronan stood up and started charging towards Michael. "YOU BROKE MY BEST FRIEND!" she tackled Michael. He screamed but the noise didn't come from him i-it came from me. Ronan looked up at me, but Michael looked defeated. I looked at Michael. He was hurt... mentally and physically. Ronan punched Michael again and I pushed her off. "STOP! DONT Hurt him." Ronan stood up," WHO ARE YOU and where in this world is my BEST FRIEND!?" I stood up and backed against the wall. Ronan broke down crying and security guards rushed to Michael. They took him back to his room. I wanted to cry but I held it in. My dad came in and took me to my room. I was in shock. I froze and couldn't talk or do anything.

The next day-

I woke up with a strange feeling. I didn't understand what had happened and honestly, I didn't want to. I wanted my mom to be there to hold me, not everything is possible.

My dad had gone home to get clothes for me to go home in. I hadn't left my room that whole past night. I didn't know where Ronan was or if Michael was ok. I stood up and looked out the door. Ronan wasn't there and Michaels door was open. I walked into his room. No one was there. I walked to the front desk where a small lady with black hair pulled into a neat bun was sitting. She looked up at me and opened the window. "How may I help you miss?" "Uh, there was a boy in the room next to me.... He isn't there anymore, where is he?" She typed on her computer and ask what his name was," Michael... Michael Waters." She typed some more and said," his father came and demanded him to be taken home. He said he would call the cops and sue the hospital and that he wasn't being taken care of...." I hit the desk with my fist and the lady jumped. "I'm sorry and thank you," I Said running back to my room. I grabbed my phone and called my dad. He answered and I yelled," GO CHECK ON MICHAEL! Call the cops! woah, hold on. What?" "Dad- Michael- go check on him or call the police!" "Honey, I can't just call the police!" "Ugh You don't understand, nevermind I will!" I hung up as I heard," NOOOOO!" I called 911. "What's your emergency?" "I'm calling about my friend Michael Waters. His dad abuses him and he just got released from the hospital and he's at home with his abusive dad." "Ma'am, I'm sorry but we cannot send anyone there. We can do nothing about this situation. We have in the system that he said he would sue the hospital. That says nothing about abusiveness it's just a caring father." I almost dropped my phone. "YOU CANT HELP HIM!?" "I'm sorry." I hung up.

My dad picked me up and took me home. I immediately looked at his house... All the windows have shut no light in and no light out. I decided I would look more tomorrow because I was tired and I went to sleep.

     HEY, GUYS,THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS IT MEANS SO SO MUCH TO ME AND I THANK MADISON TOO. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I WISH I COULD HUG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU AND THANK YOU IN PERSON, BUT SADLY I CAN'T. ANYWAYS I'M THROUGH HAPPY RANTING. LOVE YOU GUYS!

LOVE, -M