Follow the Yellow Brick House

DREW'S P.O.V.

Michael, Bridger and I started walking towards where he said his aunt lives. "So," I said looking at my feet. "So," Michael said back to me. "What is your Aunt's name?" I asked Michael. "Her n-name is Lauren ." He said.

About five minutes later we started walking into a driveway. "T-This is her house." He said pointing to the little yellow house. He walked up to the light yellow porch and went up the stairs. Bridger and I stayed at the bottom of the steps. He knocked on the door and a younger woman, with jet black hair and bright green eyes, opened the door. "Hello, Mikey, how have you been?" "I-I've been better." He said. "Who have you got with you?" She asked pointing towards us. "O-Oh...um this is Drew and her little brother Bridger." He said to her. "Hi," I said to her. "Well, what are you guys doing here. Not that I don't want you here. just curious." She said. "So, y-you know how t-terrible my dad is well that's why I'm here, They are here cause their dad kicked them out of their house. "Oh my gosh, that's horrible, you guys can stay here for as long as you like." She said motioning for us to come in.

Michael was in the kitchen with Lauren, and Bridger and I are sitting on a small white couch in the living room. "Do you like her so far." I half-whispered to Bridger. "Yeah, I guess, but there's something weird about her eyes," Bridger said making sure they were still in the kitchen. "What do you mean," I said. " Well her eyes were green, but look at them now." I looked at her. "Her eyes a-are PURPLE! how is that possible. Maybe she is wearing contacts. Yeah, that's it she is wearing contacts." I thought to myself. "She is probably wearing contacts," I said to Bridger.

A few minutes later, I overheard Lauren ask Michael if we knew about his "abilities." (and no, I'm not eavesdropping they're just talking loud enough to where I can hear what they are saying.)"They don't just know about them," Michael said without stuttering. How is he not stuttering? Maybe he doesn't stutter when he is with people he knows. "What do you mean?" Lauren asked. "Well. why don't you ask them." Michael looked at me. "Ahh," he caught me looking. I turned my head towards Bridger quickly. "Sorry, for leaving you two alone I and Michael needed to talk." Lauren walked out of the kitchen and sat down on a cream coloured recliner. "Oh my, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Lauren (Last name)." She said while shaking our hands. "I'm Drew-Atticus, but you can call me Drew, and this is my lil' brother, Bridger," I said smiling at her. "H-Hey where's the girls," Michael asked Lauren. They are in their rooms, I'll go get them. "Hey girls Mikey is here and he brought some friends." She said standing in the hallway. I heard a door slam open and three girls come running towards Michael. "MIKEY."Two of them said in unison. "I-I haven't seen you g-guys in forever," Michael said hugging all three of them. "Who are you?" The blonde haired one asked me. "My name is Drew, I'm Michael's Gi-...fr-friend, and this is Bridger," I said to her. "Drew, this is my daughters,

Alexus(it means to defend or help),

Maya,(it means the divine creative force (M-eye-a))

and this is Serena it is short for Serendipity(It means muse of inspiration)

and this is Serena it is short for Serendipity(It means muse of inspiration)." Lauren said pointing at them. "Aww, They are so cute. How old are you guys? I asked them. "I'm 5," Serena said. Maya Put three fingers in my face "I'm fweeee." Alexus stayed quite. "How old is Alexus?" I asked Michael since Lauren was doing something in the kitchen. "She's 4, but she can't t-talk she's mute." He said while he played with her hair.

     "Hey, Mikey, do you guys want to go with us to go get a Christmas tree or stay here," Lauren said while helping Maya put her coat on. "I think w-we are just going to s-stay here," Michael said smiling at Bridger and me. "Alright, we will be back in a little bit," Lauren said closing the door. Michael looked at me, "I t-thought you guys m-might want to get u-used to it here." "Yeah, thanks," I said. "So are they like us ?" I asked. "K-Kind of, they do have 'abilities' but t-they aren't like ours. Their eyes change c-colours a-according to their emotions: So green means they're  o-okay like they're not s-sad or angry, Y-Yellow means that they're h-happy, Blue means t-that they are upset or sad, p-purple means they are scared, if their eyes are black they are seeing a vision, b-brown means they are confused, and r-red means they're angry." Michael said." Do you know what abilities your mum had?" I asked carefully. "I think s-she had all of ours comb-bined. She could c-control dreams, and see others but she didn't n-need to be asleep to do it, and her eyes changed colours, a-and I think she could do s-something else but Lauren didn't tell me." Michael said like he was mesmerised by her. "Wow, your mom sounds cool!" Bridger said. "Yeah, she was. 'Michael replied sounding sad.' What was your mom's n-name?" "Well, I don't really know because everyone used to call her ballet, and I'm pretty sure that is not her real name," I said. "Do you have a p-picture of her?" Michael asked us. "Yeah, there's one inside of my locket." I took my necklace off and handed it to him. When he opened it he gasped.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 442 READS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS THIS MANY. YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO AMAZING. SORRY FOR LEAVING IT ON A CLIFFHANGER ME AND MADISON HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS. WE ARE ALREADY PLANNING A SEQUEL IF THIS KEEPS GETTING READS AND IF PEOPLE WANT IT. LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU THINK WE SHOULD MAKE A SEQUEL. WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE AN  SCHEDUAL LIKE A CHAPTER EVERY 3 WEEKS. THANK YOU GUYS SO  MUCH. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH

LOVE,

-M.