Really Dude

(PICTURE OF RONAN ABOVE)

Michael, Ronan, and I made our way to the buses hopped on the one that goes through the neighborhood I live in. "I didn't know you lived near me," I said to Michael. "Hmm I-I didn't know it either " was all he said for the rest of the ride.

Miss. Penelope, the bus driver, stopped at the bus stop a few blocks away from my house I picked up my bag that was laying beside me and headed for the door. Michael was walking in front of me and I heard people whispering and murmuring about him. "Why do they make fun of him. He doesn't deserve any of this " I jumped as I felt something poke my arm. I looked up and I saw Ronan looking at me as she said. " Whatcha' thinking about?" OH ...uh nothing" I said realizing I'm off the bus. "Oh My Gosh, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU LIVED BESIDE ME," Ronan yelled excitedly as she saw Michael walk into the driveway beside her's. " How come we've never seen you around or outside," I said to him. "I don't really come outside a lot." He said. "Why not?" Ronan asked. "RONAN!" I said. "What?" she replied, "Stop asking him questions it's none of your business why he doesn't," I said slightly aggravated at her. Ronan stomped into her house. Michael hesitated to open his door and said "Th-Thanks for not letting her ask that q-question." Oh you don't have to thank me she was annoying me and I thought she might be annoying you too. " I said giggling. He smiled at me " See you I-I guess" "See you later Mikey" He blushed as he shut the door.

I saw Bridger's bus drive up as I walked in the front door. I put my bag on the stairs and bridger walked in and gave me a high-five."Hey Sis!" He said. "Hey Bro, do you have any homework?" I asked him."Yeah, I'll get it done before dad comes home though."

I got some cookies that Bridger had made the night before and put them in my bag so he wouldn't see that I was eating the last of them. I opened the door to my room, took off my shoes, closed my door turned on some twentyone pilots music, and started doing my homework.

A few hours later I heard a panicky knock on the door downstairs ran down the stairs and opened the door. Ronan was there. "You will never guess what I just saw!" She said pacing her face was red and she looked really scared."What did you see." I said and motioned for her to come into the house. "Well um, how do I word this right." She said hurriedly. " Calm down, Ronan, speak slowly," I said to her. "Okay, I'll try. I saw this- shadow thing...