Who's leaving Who?

When we got to my room I pushed him on my bed."agh!" He said as his thigh hit the edge of my bed. I covered his mouth. "Shh u don't want him to hear u!" I said. Then I realized how awkwardly close I was to him. I looked at him and his blue eyes shown. "I- I need u to explain what's been happening to u and me and- and-" he stopped me with," drew. I control dreams," I looked at him and backed up. We were sitting on the floor. "U did something- I don't know... It was like u saw everything. I was just going to see what u were dreaming at but u- drew, u have a power." About that time the door bust open and Bridger came running in. "Dads coming!" He said. Then my dad came walking in. "What are u Doing in here?!" He ask. I stood up. "Dad, just..... We are working on a science project." My dad was furious. He walked out stomping and Bridger went to his room. The door closed and I helped Michael get up. I opened the holes in his pants and his shirt. I saw 2 stab wounds. I wrapped bandage around them. "Thanks drew." I looked up at him. I smiled as I got a tingly sensation in my stomach.

That evening we talked about what his dad had done to him... It was horrible. At the end I broke down crying. He embraced me. His half wounded arm and his other arm squeezed me. "Michael, u can't go home, u have to stay, or or we can go away just go!"

Bridgers POV-
I Was walking to my room and I heard drew say," we can go away just go!" And I stopped. She would leave us? Me, alone? I ran to my room and broke down crying. How dare she leave us after all we have done for her!? I just covered for her and she wants to run away with a maniac?!

Drews POV-
"Drew, I gotta go back." I couldn't let him, he will just get hurt again. "I have a plan. I'll say I'll see u tomorrow at school and then tomorrow evening we can work on the thing again."

I walked him to his house his dad answered the door. " I'll see u tomorrow evening." He walked off and then the nerves hit me. I just let my best friend walk back to abuse. Then I thought about Ronan..... She is supposed to be my best friend and let her down. I ran to her house. I knocked on the door and her mom answered. I ran past her and up to Ronan's room. "Ronan!" I slammed in the door and she was sitting there watching tv. "Ronan I'm so sorry." "Go away. Go be with you best friend!" "No Ronan u are my best friend!!" She looked at me and gave me a dirty look. "No I'm not... He is." "What do u mean?! How would u get that?!" "U chose him! U always have! U guarded him and I'm...I'm just there." "I know I treated u like that but u don't know what he is going through!" "Drew, just like u don't know what I'm going through?!" I stopped and sat on her bed beside her," drew, I'm leaving. My mom and dad are getting a divorce and I'm going with my mom away..." I felt like I was going to faint. I couldn't breathe, my best friend is... Leaving?

"Ronan, u can't go. Can I go? Or u can stay with me!" A tear went down her cheek. "U wouldn't know but my parents have been struggling... My dad hit my mom and they made up but he kept coming home drunk and hurting us..." I looked at my hands they were sweaty. "Drew, I've been living in an abusive house for 5 months... And u haven't noticed but it took u a few days and u noticed Michael." I broke down crying. "Ronan I'm so sorry! I never meant for this to happen I couldn't help it!" I felt her arms around me.

Thankyou for all the reads!!!!! Oh my gosh thankyou!! This is moo and me and Mia are writing chapters back and forth this one was my chapter so thankyou guys for reading it! Love u- xoxo moo!