HELP ME

I can't breathe. Michael's ghost is screaming at me, "HELP ME." He got closer and closer until our faces were inches apart. He whispered something. It was muffled at first, but, I heard the last part he said someone was hurting him.

            I woke up. My hair was dripping with sweat. My breathing was heavy. I got up and looked at my phone, 3:30 exactly. Creepy. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and my face is flushed and my hair is stuck to my face. I feel horrible.... someone was hurting Michael- and I can't stop it. But I won't give up trying to figure it out.

         A few hours I heard the downstairs door open. I freaked out afraid of it.... what if it was him, or the creepy man from my dream. I looked down the stairs and saw a person hanging his coat on the rack next to the couch. Wait that's dad's coat. 'Dad?" But before he got the chance to reply I ran down and I hugged him. "Shh, it's okay, baby." He said almost whispering. I squeezed him tighter burying my face in his now tear soaked shirt. I just stayed there. He loosened his grip on me and put his hand on my cheek and looked at my face. "Honey." ran his fingers through my hair, "Bad dream?" I shook my head yes. He took me to his and mom's room. I hesitated. I haven't been in here since the accident. I laid on their bed it smelt like her perfume. I hugged one of her pillows and instantly fell asleep.

      I woke up and thought of Ronan. "Oh my gosh, I forgot Ronan! " I shot up out of the bed and ran up the stairs. When I got to my room I saw that she was still asleep. Okay, that's good. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone. And guess what!? I had a notification from Michael on Instagram, he requested to follow me. I didn't answer... I was afraid, I mean what would you do? I put it down and rubbed my eyes, I thought about school at the last minute..... I was an hour late, what's the point in even going? I would see- HIM... I poked Ronan. She groaned "Five more minutes mom." I half-hearted laughed and said, "I'm not your mom now get up!" "I'm up, now what do y- Woah what happened to you.?" She said interrupting herself "I had a bad dream but how did you know?" She pushed my eye a little bit and pain went through the left side of my face. "OW!" I stood up and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, there was a bruise on my eye. It wasn't there last night. Hmm, How could this happen?

That day I didn't do anything. I and Ronan talked about the dream. She tried to figure out how I got a black eye but she failed every attempt.