Two ~ Kaibara High School PART1

"Mewosamsu! (Wake up!)"

Something is shaking me, rolling over I open my eyes to find Shin already dress but his buttons are done wrong on his shirt, the knots on his shoes are wrong, his trousers are on the wrong way round and his hair is messed up.

I smile and laugh "Shin, there is no need to rush, we have an hour, come on let's sort you out"

I short out his trousers and then redo the buttons on his shirt, I tie up his shoes properly and run a brush through his hair "There all done, now, there is a fruit pot in the fridge, go and eat one while watching some TV, I'll be there in a sec"

"Hai! (Yes!)" Shin runs off straight away.

Standing up I walk over to the school uniform, I pull the skirt up my legs and the top over my head, I put my white socks on and the black shoes. I brush my hair down keeping it its normal style.

Enter the kitchen I grab a momo (peach) and start biting into it and chewing it slowly. Looking into the living room I find Shin sitting on the floor reading a book from out of the book box. It's not a book though... its an album.

I sit beside Shin looking at the photo album seeing pictures of mum. I frown.

"Onee-San" Shin looks up to me "Do you remember Okaa-San?(Mum/Mother?)"

"I remember some things, but not everything" I say patting Shin's head "Okaa-San was a nice person"

"Did she love me?" Shin looked up to me.

"Hai (yes), she loved you very much, she would always play with you, she would give us group hugs" I smile.

Shin put the book away and gave me a hug "I love Onee-San most!"

"And I love you the most" I ruffle his hair "Come on, lets get going otherwise we'll be late!"

"Bakaga! (Impossible!)" Shin demands and runs to the door.

Let time we will have to remember not to wear our shoes around the house. Otherwise Otou-San (Father) won't be pleased with us and I'm meant to be the responsible one!

Shin holds my hand tightly as we walk down the road trying to find his Elementary School. Shin is 6 turning 7. Mum died when Shin was 1, he only has pictures of her to know who she is, I for one was only 10 years old. It has been 6 years, all her existence one day disappeared from us and we never got to see her again.

We stop in front of the Elementary school.

"Onee-San I'm scared" Shin squeezes my hand.

"Scared?" I crouch down to his level "Don't be scared, all you have to do is go to the office and say your name and they'll show you where you classroom is, don't worry, you'll make friends quickly like in your last one"

"But I want Onee-San to come with me to this office!" Shin demands pulling me.

Sighing I stand up from my crouch "Come on then, quickly now"

We walk to the office inside the school.

"Hello there" A women at the office smiles at me and Shin "Can I help you"

"My brother is new today, his name is Shin" I say.

"Ah yes" She stands smiling at Shin "It's just this way darling"

"Onee-San" Shin hugs me tightly "Pick me up later here!"

"I will, promise" I nod.

"Pinky?" Shin held out his right pinky.

"Hai (yes)" I nod and pinky swear "Jaa ne (see ya)"

"Jaa ne! (See ya!)" Shin walks off with the women to his classroom.

Leaving the Elementary school I start walking to find Kaibara High School.

Standing outside the school I see the school is white with windows with a blue tinge. Entering the high school I go to the office to find my new classroom.

Standing outside the door of my classroom I am prepared to enter. When I enter I see the classroom has 30 wooden desks just like in my old school.

"Welcome Sawako" The teacher smiles at me.