Twelve ~ Otou-San!

Sitting in the garden I watch Shin flower the plants. He wore a pair of brown shorts and a white shirt, his wore a straw hat like mine while watering the Shiro bara's (white roses). I wore a dress, the top part of the dress is white and sleeveless, the bottom part is a nice light brown colour with red tulips and on my long brown hair I have a white flower crown. My feet are bare just like Shin's, we should wear sandals but we don't mind.

Shin puts down the watering can smiling. The flowers have bloomed nicely. They all ready for when Otou-San will return home, that will either be today, tomorrow or Monday. He might be a little late.

"Onee-San!" Shin runs up to me taking my hand in his "I want food!"

"You always want food" I exclaim.

Shin gives me a puppy dog look which is so cute that I can't say 'no' to him.

"Fine, we can have a akai Ringo (red apple) each" I say standing up entering the house.

Grabbing two apples I pass Shin one. We eat them on the grass in the garden.

"Konnichiwa!? (Hello!?)" A person calls from inside the house.

Shin drops his apple as he jumps up running inside "OTOU-SAN!!!!!"

I stand up placing the apple core in the bin and Shin's. Going into the living room there stands Otou-San. His brown suitcases is by the door. He is crouching on the floor smiling at Shin ruffling his head. Otou-San hasn't changed, his brown hair is still there, no facial hair either.

"Hey kiddo" Otou-San says standing up looking at me.

I smile brightly running up to him hugging him tightly. "Otou-San!"

He laughs hugging me back slightly "You guys haven't changed, still handsome and beautiful. So, how are you liking it here?"

"I love it! Otou-San will have to play cards with me after dinner!" Shin says.

"I love it" I smile.

"Otou-San come and look at the flowers me and Onee-San planted in the garden!" Shin takes Otou-San's hand pulling him towards the garden.

We enter the garden and Otou-san's smile turns even brighter when he sees the flowers me and Shin grew together.

"They are fantastic!" Otou-San ruffles Shin's hair and then wraps his arm around me giving me a squeeze "I'm so glad to you two again"

"I am happy to see you too Otou-San" Shin smiles and tugs at Otou-San's sleeve once again "Can we go for dinner now I want to play cards with you Otou-San!"

"I need to tell you something" Otou-San tells me as we sit in the living room of the house having a drink at the table.

Shin is tucked up in bed asleep, after eating a massive meal and loads of games of cards he fell asleep on me.

"Tell me what Otou-San?" I ask

"It is about work, I also need to speak to you about your mother"

"Oh?"

~%~%~

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW!!

...

"What do you mean 2 years?!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Onee-San"

"Haru!"

"Do you want to go to the mountains with me?"

"A date?"

"SHIN!!!!!"

"ONEE-SAN!!!"

"A-Arigatō (T-Thank you)"

All next time on The Sohma's Secret !!